Carnation & Workshop On Wheels (WOW)

@ Umang Yeah they do the complete servicing of any car and as Akash mentioned they do point out also the repairs to be addressed in your car soon enough. But the time of delivery depends on your car. If its a very fast moving or selling car then don need to worry but if its a very rare and not so popular car among buyers then expect your car to be delivered late. AFAIK they don have the spares readily for the lesser popular cars running on roads.

hmm.. that is ok but hope they don't point out problems unnecessarily like first choice and others. :lol!:

350Z

Core Team
I'm planning to get my Maruti serviced next month by Carnation Auto, since most of these MSIL authorized centers have buggers and try to charge extra on one or another thing, would appreciate honest feedback from other members as well about the service of Carnation.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes worth giving a try there! They serviced both my Safari as well as Verna well there!

The only thing which disappointed me is they made me to wait for 30 minutes while giving as well as delivery of the car. Rest their works were good enough for the general service of Verna.

Safari the paid service was good. Asked them to do underbody rust coating and got floor mats also , rate was acceptable. They also mentioned the points which needs to be addressed quickly in Safari for proper maintenance. My Verna was in pretty good condition so they din mention any other repairs to be addressed soon enough for Verna!

One point i noticed! The underbody coating for Safari costed 3.5k approx (3M brand) at carnation , while for my Verna it costed 4.2k (Dinitrol brand) in Hyundai authorized service center! Makes me feel carnation must be cheaper!

You will also get some exciting offers explained to you while the delivery of your car , such as if you refer carnation to your friends you will get a labor discount for your car next time and many more!!

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Do you have an idea how much approx. would it cost for servicing and what all is included? (Eg; upholstery dry clean etc). Also, I’m planning to add small accessories like wheel covers, seat covers and re-finishing of body colored bumper paint.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Am not sure about that 350Z! But i feel Carnation is a little cheaper than TATA and Hyundai , don have any idea about Maruti!

Maybe you can do a price comparison before making any decision!

350Z

Core Team
How much you total paid for servicing of one car? I've booked a service with them.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Carnation is Multi-Brand Auto workshop so they do service Skoda's and regarding Skoda's A.S.S. There are some satisfied customers as well (Like Aditya on our forum). Some pictures of Carnation from their website:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Attachments

Hmmm the Carnation at Delhi seems to be bigger than in Chennai!!

350Z it costed Rs.50 for my Verna as it was just cleaning and polishing the interiors!

For Safari it costed around 4.5k and it included cleaning and polishing the interiors , floor mats , underbody anti-rust coating!! In addition to this they will mention if there are any problems in your car that needs to be rectified soon! Nothing was mentioned for my Verna , for Safari a few problems were mentioned like indicator not working engine oil change etc etc!!

Top Bottom