Carnation & Workshop On Wheels (WOW)

What all Brand Cars theses people would service ? I hope its not only limited to Maruti,Tata,etc.

Getting the car serviced at our own pace wont be preferred by everyone.How will they do it in tiny parking places ? About the vax polishing etc its already being done at door step by so many people.

I believe they service eery car. They carry all the tools required for a basic service.
Ya but what i meant was what in case of spares ? Like brake pads,etc ? do they stock them up ?
Now they cant keep all spares of all brands right ? So for which brands are they generally prepared ?

Last edited:
Hey Napster how to contact them?? Am thinking of removing a few scratches in my car also waxing if possible!! How much do you think they will charge for it??

napster

Suspended
Ya but what i meant was what in case of spares ? Like brake pads,etc ? do they stock them up ?
Now they cant keep all spares of all brands right ? So for which brands are they generally prepared ?
I don't know the details of what they stock, But i believe they get spares as per the requirement.

Hey Napster how to contact them?? Am thinking of removing a few scratches in my car also waxing if possible!! How much do you think they will charge for it??
You can contact them through their website.

http://carnation.in/requesta-wow.php

Use this link to book your slot and they will come over.

They said that they can remove any scratches in few Hrs!

Just park your car & have a look at the service centre!

Its done [thumbsup]

Okay Napster but they are put up very near my granny's place so i can pay my granny a visit and also meet them up! [:D] Any ideas how much they will cost for removing scratches,a few deep scratches but no dents!!

Thread Starter #28
Carnation ties-up with Fiat Gr. co. (Magneti Marelli) for premium car service

Carnation Auto on Thursday joined hands with Fiat Group firm Magneti Marelli for servicing premium cars in the country.

Along with Carnation Auto, the 5.4 billion euro Magneti Marelli will also foray into India's spare parts aftermarket by selling and distributing co-branded auto components.

Carnation Auto chairman and managing director Jagdish Khattar said.
So far we have been servicing only entry level cars. By tying up with Magneti Marelli, we will now start premium car services for cars costing Rs 10 lakh and above.

Carnation’s new auto solution hub in Bangalore
Carnation Auto, promoted by former Managing Director of Maruti Udyog Jagdish Khattar, on Wednesday, announced its entry into Bangalore with the launch of its first centre in Marathahalli.

The centre is 13 th of its kind in the country and will be fuly operational from December 27,2009. It provides complete solutions for cars which include servicing, mechanical repairs, accessories, insurance, etc. Briefing reporters Khattar said “Our endeavour to start a venture like this was to provide car owners multiple brand auto solutions under a single roof.”

In addition to these services the company also entered into an exclusive colloboration with Dilip Chhabria’s DC design to offer completely customised car solution and semi customised kits across the country. The new facility will provide services for 28 car models that are priced below Rs 10 lakh. Carnation has also plans to start a car exchange programme offering new and pre-owned cars of all most all brands and models

Source - Deccan Hearld and Economictimes

Thread Starter #29
Carnation-Fiat arm tie-up may irk Tatas

economictimes -
Jagdish Khattar’s Carnation Auto, which announced a strategic alliance with Fiat group company Magneti Marelli on Thursday, will now service top Fiat brands like Ferrari, Maserati, Alfa Romeo and Lancia in the after sales market. This, however, could create potential for conflict of interest with Tata Motors, which has a partnership with Fiat and plans to introduce these marquee brands in India through its own dealer and service network.

Speaking to ET, Carnation Auto MD Jagdish Khattar said: “I don’t see any conflict of interest with Tata Motors because the agreement has been approved by the top management of Fiat.” When contacted, the Tata Motors spokesman said: “We cannot make any comments because we are unaware of the nature of the agreement (between Carnation and Magneti Marelli).”

Earlier this year, global media quoted Tata group chairman Ratan Tata saying, “We have various projects, to take the Nano to Latin America together, to share platforms for new cars, we have projects for (Fiat lorry unit) Iveco and marketing Ferraris and Maseratis.” Tata Motors and Fiat have a wide-ranging partnership in India as part of which Tata Motors already distributes Fiat-branded cars in India like the Linea, Grande Punto, Palio and the Fiat 500, besides the industrial joint venture in India with Fiat Auto to manufacture passenger cars, engines and transmissions for the Indian and overseas markets.

People close to the matter told ET that till Ferrari and Maserati are launched in India and Tata Motors has a distributor agreement in place for the brands, the Indian company has no locus standi in the matter. “Although its natural for Fiat to consult Tata Motors for all their brands, there’s no carte blanche and they don’t have to use the Tata Motors channel,” he said. The tricky issue is regarding Fiat 500, which Tata Motors is currently both selling and servicing. “That’s something the Tata Fiat JV will have to think about and take up,” said a person close to Tata Motors.

Carnation Auto’s alliance with Magneti Marelli covers after sales and service of a range of premium (Rs 10 lakh and above) car brands, including the Fiat range. In the first phase, Carnation will offer a nationwide workshops through which Magneti Marelli will target after market sale of spare parts of premium vehicles. In the second phase, the Italian company will help Carnation source components from its own joint ventures in India and outside India as well as from third parties. This will likely be converted into a formal joint venture between Carnation and Magneti Marelli once the business plan is ready.

Magneti Marelli, which is eager to establish its footprint in the after sales auto parts market in India, has given its Carnation alliance top billing for implementation.

Top Bottom