Carjinn – Website for Selling Accidental Used Cars in India

Thread Starter #1
Re: CARJINN Accident Vehicles for sale

Found some really interesting cars selling for real low prices, Duster at 6 lacs is one such example. There are some some Transit vehicles with minimum damage getting sold for ultra cheap prices. However, i personally would never go for such vehicles. There are people including me who would never buy a vehicle involved in accident. This is one of the reason why some of them resist from buying a used car.
Definitely the cars would get buyers, that is for sure.

Some of the cars are priced at scrap value, which means they are irrecoverable. The listed Dusters are a strange case as they all seem to have damage on the right side and without numbers. There does not seem to be any other damage and the airbags are intact. Makes me think that the container or truck that was carrying them might have had a collision on the rt side. Otherwise not possible for 4-5 cars with the same type of damage.

The duster case is bit tempting. The KM done on duster is also shown as 0. SO it might be the case as chayan mentioned. That one looks like directly from dealer.

The duster case is bit tempting. The KM done on duster is also shown as 0. SO it might be the case as chayan mentioned. That one looks like directly from dealer.
Just check the snaps of the Duster. It looks seriously damaged. There are dents on the entire body/windshield. I would never opt buying cars which are in these conditions.

350Z

Core Team

Found this interesting website where you can sell or buy car's which was involved in an accident, saw a brand new Duster for just 6L
Nice find. It’s indeed an interesting concept and perhaps first of its kind in India. Even though the prices might sound tempting but a wise idea is to spend those additional bucks before purchase rather than after (for repairing the damages) and buy a used car in much better condition that too in a single piece. If someone is seriously looking at such kind of deals, then instead consider the test drive cars from the dealers that sell for dirt-cheap prices but along with proper warranty. Anyways I don't think I would ever consider buying a vehicle which is involved in major accidents due to certain reasons:

> The long-term reliability would be questionable even after the repairs are performed.

> You never know what kind of accident the car was involved in (Read legal hassles etc)

> The repair bills could turn out to be more than the current resale value of the car itself.

> Peace of mind is lost. What’s the point of having a car at first place if it spends more time in workshop rather than with you?

Drive Safe,
350Z

carjinn.com is diffrent type of service provider it helps you to buy the car of your choice in price of your choice. normally you bought the car from any dealer or unknown person via internet. they can make you fool in selling their accidental car in higher price telling you non accidental car
there are so many car dealer are active who bought these car from carjinn in less price and sell them to normal customer who don’t know about carjinn. after research i found that type of accidental repair car in newspaper classified, carwale, cardekho, as a normal car price
example Ford Endeavor AT mode 2011 is 16 lac in market my friend bought it from newspaper

classified in 16.5 lac and now i found his car sold by carjinn in 8.5 lac after asking to carjinn person amit they sold that car with repair in 12 lac but some body sold that car via newspaper add in 16.5 lac

so be clever check the vehicle you are buying is not listed on carjinn.

The Duster mentioned is transit damaged vehicle. The Damage might have happened at the time of transporting the cars from Manufacturing units to the showrooms.

Carjinn – Website for Selling Accidental Used Cars in India

i visited the stockyard for Renault duster where i saw all the transit damage cars
and asked them about damaged done
they told me the carrying vehicle was overturned so all dusters in that was damaged
they can not sell the cars without them because the carjinn has a tie up with them

so i found very good deal with carjinn
thanks visran for posting carjinn i got opportunity to buy car

Re: Carjinn – Website for Selling Accidental Used Cars in India

i visited the stockyard for Renault duster where i saw all the transit damage cars
they told me the carrying vehicle was overturned so all dusters in that was damaged
they can not sell the cars without them because the carjinn has a tie up with them

hey mate, please post the entire conversation and your buying experience. I am very excited to see whether those vehicles are still any good to buy or not. [clap]

Re: Carjinn – Website for Selling Accidental Used Cars in India

Yes, very eager to hear of the experience. Do they also repair the car for you?

Top Bottom