Career Options in the Automotive Field?

Re: The Career Options in Automotive Sector

Tamil Nadu has Hyundai, Ford, HM, Ashok Leyland, TVS, Enfield etc. I'm sure there are openings in these plants. Next option would be the dealers.

You can try in the Nissan. They have some openings in their sales team as well as manufacturing. but for sales you need an MBA.

If you really want to be in touch with cars & auto industries its only possible with the Dealers. But many -ves are in the dealer side. you wont get reputation & recognition in a dealership.

If you are in sales from the manufacturers then you will touch the cars not more then 2-3 times.

If you are in Manufacturing side you wont know anything other then your department components.

Or else you can try in the R&D department. it will feed your fire for the Cars.

All the best Ilango[thumbsup]

350Z

Core Team

Good topic. I’m temporarily moving it here from library until this discussion stirs up. Sad to know about the decision of closing i-cars due to financial constraints. Depending upon your particular interest in this sector, previous qualifications etc. members can probably help suggesting suitable career options. So please elaborate.

Drive Safe,
350Z

its like , deepest ever confusion stage.

nothing is yet decided.

My qualification , B.tech , ece . a major drawback to get into manufacturing companies.

Almost have made up my mind for the closure.

But the point is need to be with cars and nothing else!!

Looking for internship in automobile field,Please help

Hello Members,

i am a 3rd year b.tech student and its time for my 2 month summer internship. I want my summer internship to be in the auto sector but i don't have any links.

Please help me,If someone here know any official in an automobile firm.

I would prefer cities like Mumbai,Pune,Delhi, Delhi-ncr for my internship.

Please reply asap.

iNTERNSHIP

I am a student of automotive engineering at delhi technological university( formerly DCE) and I have to do a winter training/internship at some industry in December. Despite serious efforts I am not able to find any intershp. If you guys have any links then please help me out as i am running out of time.

Thanks in advance.

Internship - regards

Hi. Im doing 3rd year industrial engineering at CEG,Guindy.Its my time to apply for internship programme. I've keen interest on automobile sector.so, give me some contacts regarding the internship programme. i hope the positive.

Re: What Career Options are Available in Automotive Sector?

To my knowledge there are a lot of openings in automotive sector right from design till after market support, but all you require is a relevant experience.

Ilango, PM me for my mail ID and forward your CV. Let me try if I can help you out. Is there any location preference or ready to migrate?

To my knowledge there are a lot of openings in automotive sector right from design till after market support, but all you require is a relevant experience.

Ilango, PM me for my mail ID and forward your CV. Let me try if I can help you out. Is there any location preference or ready to migrate?

Have pm'ed you.
yeah ready to migrate for automobiles[evil]

Hey Ilango, just read the Times Ascent today.

There is position in either AUDI , VW , Porsche in UAE.

Hope you get such positions so that we can learn a lot more from your experiences.

Check it here:Openings in International Positions in Automotive Sector.
Thanks mukesh . Option of working in other country in last of last most option. Audi chennai service executive needs a BE in auto/mech. though am a ece , have applied but no responce till now.
Toyota said over qualified for sa job in pondicherry. [confused]

I too wanna sail on same boat[cheers]. Right now im gaining knowledge over i-cars.After my 4th year,I'll be more equipped in that field.Be in touch.

Hello all,this is a nice thread,
My question:
Are there any jobs related to automotive sector for management students?
Am in the final sem of BBM,looking forward for a job to work for two years and then get my MBA.

Hmmm Ilango sad to hear about the closure of i-cars! I am wishing you all luck and appreciate your thoughts of working for passion and not just for money!

Top Bottom