Car rally for Mumbaikars!

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys, this is Rajeev here. I was a student of Saboo Siddik college of engineering (automobile department) & AGAIN this year, as every year, we are having our college festival "Purple".

One of the major event in this fest would be the car rally. This rally will run in a TSD (Time/Speed/Distance) format. The crew consists of a driver & navigator. the navigator will be handed a map with directions, odometer readings & hints. the driver has to follow the navigator's instructions. this event will cover a route around mumbai streets, there will be checkpoints along the route where marshalls will note the car timings & also to ensure nobody cheats!
All in all, its a very fun event, especially for those who love driving! It can be a thrilling experience to follow maps & odo readings!

Details are as below:
Venue: M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engg., Byculla, Mumbai
Date: 7th March
Day: Sunday
Crew: Driver + Navigator (co-driver), extra 2 crew members allowed.
Entry Fees: Rs. 400 for Driver+Navigator, Rs. 100 per extra crew member.

For any more info, contact hitesh- 09892716046
or mail at- hit8940@gmail.com

350Z

Core Team
Great! This happened last year as well and it's going to be much interesting this time. So how many TAI'ans from Bombay are going to participate in this? and raj are there any restrictions for participants or anyone can join in? Keep us updated.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
anyone can join in as long as they have a valid driving license. i have informed renegade & ramie till now. i will call up the others too. lets see how many join in.

Oh!! Really great to hear this event.

Raj, its time for you people make this event more bigger.

Come to Chennai :)

Hey Raj seems like a really cool event! And yeah come to Chennai me and Zinam will join for sure![thumbsup]

Any TAI'NS confirmed their presence?? How many cars participate usually??

Thread Starter #6
usually 40-50 cars come in because 50 is the maximum entries allowed.

Confirmed TAI'ns- Renegade & Amit. Still need to talk to Vroom, abhijit & ramie.

Thread Starter #11
i am very unhappy to say that yesterday i got a call from the organizers that the event has been postponed to 14th or 21st due to "unavoidable circumstances".

Top Bottom