Car Mount Cradle For All Mobiles

I bought this mobile holder. Just need to stick any smartphone to it.
Have not face any issues in terms of phone falling on bad roads or otherwise.

Costed me 350 Rs from a car accessory shop near my place.

I did not have another cam than in my phone, so couldn't capture the pic with cam.

Attachments

I have been using iOttie windshield/dashboard holder for about an year now. It has never come off the screen in spite of putting large 5" screen devices. I got it from the US through a friend. I use this on the windshield, and performance has been good. I am not sure how it will work on the dashboard.

Here are the links:
Larger one (this is the one I have):
Amazon.com: iOttie One Touch XL Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder for Galaxy S5/S4/Note3/Note 2 - Retail Packaging - Black (HLCRIO101): Cell Phones & Accessories
Smaller one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007FHX9OK/ref=pe_175190_21431760_M3T1_ST1_dp_1

The huge number of reviews of these two products speaks for themselves.
If you have someone visiting from USA, you must get this. It will surely serve you for long time.

I've been using a generic no name aligator type mobile phone holder ordered from shopclues. The quality has been on the better side expected from chinese products. Its been over a week with me driving in the north india weather combined with some of the worst potholed roads, but its still to fall. Touchwood. And the best part it cost under 200 bucks including shipping.

I was earlier using a brakcketron windshield mount unit, but somehow it failed after a few months. Right now I am looking for a magnetic kind of no fuss mobile holder and my device is a large and heavy one plus 2. Any suggestions anyone ??

Top Bottom