Car Mount Cradle For All Mobiles

So after getting my money back 15 days ago, i agained searched on ebay.in for car mount . This time i did not get the dedicated holder specially for samsung note but got one universal car mount from FLY model no. S2224W-V which is much cheaper for Rs. 299/- and very good in quality. I ordered it on 6/8/2013 and received it today. Looks good in quality and holds the weight of my phone well. Pics will follow soon.
I will recommend this product for the phone equal to the size of samsung note. [clap]
At last i ended up with right product. [:D]
this one seems to be good and rite one at lower price tag
seems this mount wont block the mobile camera,

this one seems to be good and rite one at lower price tag
seems this mount wont block the mobile camera,
Yes MSN1, it do not block the camera and also holds the phone well. Now i can use my mobile phone as a LCD during long drive so that people onboard can entertain themselves. [;)]

Sunbaj: it looks good and have you got your holder from local seller or it was imported from outside?

Appus: till now it holds phone well in bad roads too but i dont know till how long. Hope it will last long and charging point and headphone jack is not blocked in this phone. Thats why i liked the product.

Last edited:
I wanted a car mount which i can mount on my dashboard than on the windshield so i bought FLY Car Universal Holder as per the description. But now im not able to mount it on the dashbaord, I tried all possible ways to mount on my dashboard but its not happening the only option left was to mount on the windshield. So i have done that as of now. Here is the link for the product.

Ebay link

I wanted a car mount which i can mount on my dashboard than on the windshield so i bought FLY Car Universal Holder as per the description. But now im not able to mount it on the dashbaord, I tried all possible ways to mount on my dashboard but its not happening the only option left was to mount on the windshield. So i have done that as of now. Here is the link for the product.

Ebay link
Try to mount on glass.

Ebay link
I have the same mount and using it from last 1 year. It is only for windshield and we can not mount it on dashboard. [:)] as the vaccum can only be got through windshield other than dash to make it hold strongly.

Top Bottom