Car Audio System under Rs.13,000

Thread Starter #1
Car : Swift
Existing equipment installed : None (Its New Car)
Music tastes : Rock, Hiphop, Rap
Budget :Max Rs.13000 including every thing

It must have bluetooth, Auxilary port & USB Port, Memory Card slot is optional.

I will be listening to heavy bass songs, so I want my audio system to deliver killing bass,but that doesn't mean that speakers should compromise to the voice/treble part, all things should be in balance,coz I have seen many cars whose bass can shake them,but overall when it comes to listening you'll not like it at all,coz sound on medium/high frequency is not so good, so my priority is deepest,low frequency bass, but not compromising on other aspects highly,little bit is acceptable.
As per my kind of music taste,I will be very rarely listening to soft or slow/blue or country,etc.
I can go with any company,I don't have any problem with that
Just try to fit it as much thump/bass into my setup, I know my budget is not high & try to fit in sub-woofer in this budget,kindly advice me the best setup in the market that i can buy in this much budget.
Top priority is speakers then the sub-woofers then the head unit,then tweeters,mid range drivers,cabling,etc
Suppose if by eliminating bluetooth feature from head unit the total cost decreases,so that you can increase speaker quality or buy better equipments then you can remove bluetooth head unit by some lower cost substitute, otherwise let bluetooth enabled head unit remain.
Thanx

IMO dont go for a basstube, since you dont want to compromise on voice quality. i am saying from experience.

13k budget is too tight for your requirements. for now, buy a head unit for 8-9 k & install front components for 6k. then you can upgrade subsequently as follows-

1) 4 ch amp
2) subwoofer
3) rear co-axials
4) wiring

For your budget, you can get just Head unit For Rs7000-8000, front speakers for Rs 2500-3000 and rear speakers for Rs 2000.

From Pioneer,there is a mp3 player HU with USB,memory card slot and auxillary support for Rs 6,600.Then,add rear speakers,Pioneer will cost around 1800-2000,and then a woofer and an amp for 5 k.
The other option will be to for used speakers and new HU,amp and sub-woofer.

Basic pioneer mp3 cost 4500 /-
do not go for 1800/- pioneer speakers oval. All are vibhor city make.

Original jbl 6x9 can be given for 4300/- and grey one cost some what less than that.(bargain , mrp will be 6k like that)

And get a 5.25 incher from jbl itself for abt 2k .

save the rest 2000~1000

Top Bottom