Can Tube Tyres Be Converted to Tube-Less?

steel rim bend

Hello everybody. Mine is indica ev2 having tubeless tyres with steel rims and i want to ask whether is it ok to put tube inside tubless tyre and will it have any effect on tubeless tyres? My problem is that since last month one of the trye always remains half flat. I checked the tyre but there was no puncture and i also changed the valve but then also after one or two days air passes away.Yesterday again i went to tyre shop and was told that the rim was bent and the person there hammerd the rim two three times and made it straight, but no use[frustration]. So now i am planning to put tube in all tyres. I might be wrong but my personal opinion is that indian roads (potholes) are not meant for tubeless tyres. Pls some body expert tell me is it ok to put tube inside tubeless tryes. is it ok for long drives at high speeds?

Re: steel rim bend

Hello everybody. Mine is indica ev2 having tubeless tyres with steel rims and i want to ask whether is it ok to put tube inside tubless tyre and will it have any effect on tubeless tyres? My problem is that since last month one of the trye always remains half flat. I checked the tyre but there was no puncture and i also changed the valve but then also after one or two days air passes away.Yesterday again i went to tyre shop and was told that the rim was bent and the person there hammerd the rim two three times and made it straight, but no use[frustration]. So now i am planning to put tube in all tyres. I might be wrong but my personal opinion is that indian roads (potholes) are not meant for tubeless tyres. Pls some body expert tell me is it ok to put tube inside tubeless tryes. is it ok for long drives at high speeds?
Its a controversial topic. many people give different answers.A tubeless tyre has its beading and sidewall constructed to act as the seal between the wheel and the tyre. Thats the POP you hear when inflating a new tubless tyre onto the wheel. So better not use this for long standing purposes, do it only in case of emergency.

Top Bottom