Calling People for Flight Simulation

Thread Starter #20
if anyone seeing this post, i am doing a VABP-VIDP stint right now i.e Bhopal to Delhi. Ping me if you have the game ready and have nothing else to do :)

Mods:sorry for back to back post i just now realized that i did that :)

I heard about online flying and when i acutally got into online flying my jaws were dropped and was appaled to see so much realism into just a game. If i am allowed i can post link here till then just google "vatsim".

For your and everone else who can understand this, i fly Airbus A330, Boeing 737 and Boeing 767 with every switch working and has real life checklists before i can takeoff.
Just curious i was seeing this Sept 11th attack on Nat Geo,so is it possible for terrorists to learn on these comp simulators(as you say its very real) instead in the attack where they went for flying lessons,Pardon me if i sound silly:stupid:

Thread Starter #25
I had the same thought, but this is something which is not a new concept. Online flight simming or flight simulators for that matter are present since '90s, way before the 9/11 attacks. But still the terrorists chose flying clubs.

Top Bottom