Calling all Scorpio Owners from Mumbai for Accessorising

Thread Starter #16
Yes. Thank you.
The hawk does look awesome.
Will post more images along with the pre ownership review.

Are there any disadvantages in not doing those front filming?
We do not do a lot of night travelling and even if we do them they would be mostly to mumbai -shirdi route.
Has anybody found better visibility with those cr70 with The reduction of glare of those opposing headlights during night travel?
Does this dim the brightness during those normal travelling?
I had front windshield sunflim on my cars ,have to say no matter how expensive or the brand or car when you encounter a road with no street lights & get an opposing vehicle with high beams you cannot even make out even the left end of the road(without sunfilm you have a chance atleast),but it gets the worst when night time driving in the rains,but you will love it during the day,dont go for the charcoal shades for the front unless you really want a gangsta look,the reflective shades or the more expensive clear ones from v-kool or 3m Crystalline will do well for the front windshield
& yes it reduces glare from the headlights ,but your distance of vision at night is reduced if your on a high way with opposite lane sharing the same road,but on separated highways where the opposite traffic is on the other side of the divider you can drive better & peacefully with the sunfilms i feel !

Thread Starter #18
I had front windshield sunflim on my cars ,have to say no matter how expensive or the brand or car when you encounter a road with no street lights & get an opposing vehicle with high beams you cannot even make out even the left end of the road(without sunfilm you have a chance atleast),but it gets the worst when night time driving in the rains,but you will love it during the day,dont go for the charcoal shades for the front unless you really want a gangsta look,the reflective shades or the more expensive clear ones from v-kool or 3m Crystalline will do well for the front windshield
& yes it reduces glare from the headlights ,but your distance of vision at night is reduced if your on a high way with opposite lane sharing the same road,but on separated highways where the opposite traffic is on the other side of the divider you can drive better & peacefully with the sunfilms i feel !
thank you. so i am better off without them.

which variant in 3m should be preffered for a budget of ~5K?

bump for 3m film any variants ideas please ? :confused:
My friend had a reflective silver shade 3m added on to his white Cruz,should go well with your white Scorpio,its not a dark shade you can see through it very well,it cost him around 4000 if i remember right,he is not in town so i cant ask him,anyways i have given a link to the website,i feel its the "RE series" which is metallised films ,should come in your budget of around 5000,if your mounting a gps reciever to your dash dont have this film added to the front windshield sun visor area as metallised films block gps signals,but benefit is they last long & dont fade!
3M India: Other Automotive films

Edit - Dont forget to ask for your warranty card & bill,lot of fakes on the market,you can never be sure,there is a card which you will get with 3m etc written on it,dont consider the bill as an assurance of warranty.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #21
We have a 3m dealership outlet in our area but they are quoting 13k for the Re 50 and CS 70.
The spec for the v-kool in the same price range seems much better.
In comparison with the 3M specs i could easily get the blaupunkt glacier series done within 9k.
So unless 3M offers Me that combo for 9k i am not buying that.

Thread Starter #23
not going for garware.

maybe will try llumar now since spec to pric e comparo looks good for them . have ordered the samples. will confirm later.

Need help for accessories for new SCORPIO SLE

HEY TO ALL SCORPIO OWNERS HERE ,
guys i need all your help to accessories and safety kits and alll other accessories,
but i feel fear to get the vehicle for JC road or any automobile shops in bangalore.
And the thing is am getting two years extended warrenty so somewhere even thats also stoping me to go for modification

so i request all of you to help me will post the pics very soon

1 White 5 Meter Strip Light For Your Car, Bike,Home Etc. Rs. 699.00
2 CAR VOICE ASSISTED PARKING SENSOR KIT Rs. 1,650.00
3 Car Door Welcome Light LED Projection Light Laser Rs. 2,950.00
4 Universal Steering Pedal Lock Rod
5 DC 12V to AC110V USB 150W Car Power Inverter Adapter

6) 7 inch FLIP DOWN CAR LCD ROOF DVD SCREEN-MP3, TV PLAYER
circle mirror for bike and cars set of two pc for ( left & right mirror
7 DOOR GUARD-TYPR R-SET OF 4 – To Avoid Unwanted Scratches & Dents Rs. 262.0

8 Black Color Side Beading
9 Scorpio LED Kick Plates ( Set of 4 Pcs.) on Best Price with Best Quality. 1,725.00
which are essential in this and where can i get them
cant trust online shoping

Thread Starter #27
You have vicky.in for online shopping.
Others may help you better.

But it is always better to get it done from a.s.s to avoid warranty hassles.

Especially the reverse parking sensors.

Top Bottom