California Superbike School In Chennai

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
The California Superbike School, the foremost motorcycle racing school in the world, has come to Chennai. The school was started by the legendary Keith Code, arguably the best known and most successful on track motorcycle instructor in the world and today operates in 15 countries, and comes to South East Asia for the first time. The school is dedicated to the improvement of riding skills for racing or just street riding. It has the most successful and comprehensive instruction program for almost all of motorcycling sport, and proudly includes winners of Moto GP and Super Sport Championships.

A few of the champions produced from the school are World Superbike Champion James Toseland, MotoGP 125cc World Champion Thomaas Luthi (personally coached by Andy Ibbot, who will be present at the Chennai Camp), World MotoGP Champions Chris Vermuellen, John Kocinski and Wayne Rainey. Since it’s inception 1980, California Superbike School is on four continents, fifteen countries operating at 90 tracks and has trained over 150,000 riders.

The school is brought to India and South East Asia by Preethi, India’s largest and most trusted brand of Mixer Grinders. Preethi is offering 24 riders a chance to be trained through a grueling 4-day camp which takes the participants through 4 levels of proficiency. Of the 24 riders, 16 riders are completely sponsored by Preethi. This is in keeping with its singular objective of providing valuable assistance to young, talented dedicated riders, who are unable to access the programs costing in excess of $5000 in the United States. The rest of the 8 vacancies cost Rs. 40,000/-each.

Red Rooster Racing, with it’s two years of International Racing experience, partners Preethi in this event by providing bikes, mechanics and tyres for the coaches from California Superbike School. Red Rooster Racing is a unique company dedicated to promoting Indian talent in motor sports. RRR promotes and encourages Indian drivers and riders to compete in most major forms of motorsport in India and South East Asia. The company feels that motorsport is a fantastic avenue for brand building and marketing, as well as R&D possibilities that determine and improve the performance and safety of the vehicle.

Courtesy: Motorbeam

Drive Safe,
350Z

Oh this is great news! Din see in any newspapers also! But 40k for a vacancy seems too high! Its good that they have sponsored 16 riders!! Will be looking forward to know the details of the camp and its training procedure!!

This is the news i was expecting when I was 16yrs old!

Its too late for me to join all these. But 40K is no way costlier Dhaya!

This is far cheaper than whatever I have heard.

One of my friend is in racing :)

Thread Starter #5

350Z

Core Team
This could prove to be helpful for the young budding bikers, who want to turn biking into profession and yes, Rs.40, 000 is much cheap and affordable otherwise if we covert $5000 it would be somewhere around INR 2, 50,000.

350Z said:
The school is brought to India and South East Asia by Preethi, India’s largest and most trusted brand of Mixer Grinders.
Never heard about this company, it shows that one doesn’t needs to be in same profession to be obsessed with automobiles. :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom