BYD Atto-3 Review Synopsis:
- BYD Atto-3 launched in India on 11th October 2022. It is priced at ₹33,99,000 (Ex.Showroom, India) excluding battery charger.
- It’s the second passenger vehicle offering from the Chinese automaker in India after e6 MPV which was introduced in end-2021.
- Some of the chief highlights of Atto-3 include a futuristic design, brilliant interiors, reliable battery, lively performance and abundant space.
- There’s currently only single variant on offer with a 60.48 kWh Blade Battery which charges from 0% - 80% in 50 minutes on DC fast charger.
- The Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor delivers 201 BHP and 320 Nm torque. It has an ARAI-claimed range of 521 Kms from 100% to 5%.
- There’s a standard warranty of 6 Years / 1,50,000 Kms on the vehicle, DC-DC assembly, 8 Years / 1,50,000 Kms on traction battery, motor and motor controller.