Buying Used Hyundai i20 (2021): Need Advice

Thread Starter #1
Hi , I have come across an i20 asta top end automatic 2021 23k kms driven with good performance for 8 lakh. The car had met with a "dog menace accident" and the air bags were activated. The radiator, a/c condensor, airbag switch with complete set , bonnet got replaced, and a few dents to bumper and right door nd fender got rectified. Is it safe to buy car with above rectifications and replacements and is it really worth the buy ? Actually I have tried to buy automatic cars but there aren't many available as per my liking, and I had zeroed on this car for its sporty nd trendy looks and affordability and easy driveability. I already have Ecosport hence avoiding buying another compact SUV. hence please advice asap. Thanks

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
I will stay away to be honest. But if you get a good deal, worth considering if you are sure that the work have been carried out according to a precision.
Hi, I got this car checked with an experienced mechanic and he inspected the car thoroughly and gave a GO for it and suggested a price band ,which I again negotiated with the seller and finalised the deal. Thanks for the advice and pray that this car doesn't get more dents and accidents.
Ravi

Top Bottom