Buying Used Hyundai Accent Viva CRDi in Tight Budget

Re: Please Say Momy - Can I Go with Viva CRDi in Tight Budget?

sorry for the late reply. OHC 1.3 is not fun to drive compared with vtec / 1.5 Car looks neat in photographs. I could see "POLICE" in reg plates [surprise] using it in their personal vehicles too?

Any updates on the purchase?

Make : HONDA

Year : 2000

Mdel : 1.3 EXi

Color : Dark green

second owner ,

Kms : 90,000 +

Asking : 1,40,000.

what are the suggestions ,

some pics on the link . . . Used 2000 Honda City Old 1.3 EXi (S274526) for sale in Hyderabad - CarWale
As of now the link has expired!
So guessing if u have not bought by now old honda city suffered from low ground clearance.
Also try to consider any esteem if possible.
Its a true sport vehicle which is known for rallying till date.
it also has rear independent suspension...

Thread Starter #48

TAIANS needquick reply,i have to buy a car urgently till 3 may as i am leaving,till4 so have to choose from accent,baleno,esteem,lancer,honda city type1 or type2
any one car, my priority is low on maintenance and shud be reliable,lpg is to be fitted in car and also availability of spares now please do answer your questions as quicklty as i am tracking this thread every second need to settle on one today itself please reply soon!!

Hey it's better to purchase a car when you have sufficient time. You wouldn't know, dealers and sellers as well will hunt for people who makes quick decision to sell their junk for money.
If you have already seen the car then it's fine, else stay away from making quick purchase decisions.

350Z

Core Team

please do answer your questions as quicklty as i am tracking this thread every second need to settle on one today itself please reply soon!!
If you have already seen the car then it's fine, else stay away from making quick purchase decisions.
Agree with Vishwas. There’s no point to make a serious decision in a jiffy. Don’t forget that buying a used car requires a thorough market search and patience. Esteem will be cheapest of the lot to maintain. I’d personally consider Lancer or OHC. But Suzuki Baleno falls somewhere in middle of them keeping in mind the said requirements.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #51

yeah agreed with 350Z but i dont like esteems :( so cant think of having one cause of its outdated looks.

( as suggested by fellow TAIans i dint made any decision in huryy making the cyclone of purchase that was in me at pause.I am still in search of economy ride )

Top Bottom