Buying Used Hyundai Accent Viva CRDi in Tight Budget

Thread Starter #31
Re: Please Say Momy - Can I Go with Viva CRDi in Tight Budget?

any one show me the difference between sfxi slxi, yeah and other lancers too.need to know the feautures.
CALLING Experts!! help me out -

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah i hate lpg/cng .

Slxi and sfxi are same , the difference , sfxi has 14 inch alloys and tyres , skirts and spoilers and some extra colour option . that is all.

Thread Starter #34

guys i am a little bit confused about which one to buy among city type-1,lancer,baleno or accent -

need your suggestions soon.
@350Z, and
@all TAI's members.

Last edited:

why are you no considering Honda City, as hondas are more reliable than mitsubishi or Hyundai when it comes to second hand market. If you are planning to buy a second hand one. I think you should also keep OHC in the league...

And you can moreover fit a CNG in honda city as its succesful in Hondas. I have seen many in Delhi,
Acc. to me , i had Hyundai accent in which i fitted CNG kit, but it gave me lot of trouble. But then also i sold it after driving more than A LAC km.

But i personally feel that its nt the car, its the fitment process that matter. So if you can find a great fitment Centre than only go for CNG fitment. Otherwise i think amongst the lot OHC gives the maximum average.

Thread Starter #37

yeah guys tell me which one to go already i shortlisted lancer baleno accent h.city, now let your suggestions flow[:D]

Lancer will get modern feel in it. city and baleno will have a classic look which I didnt like.

If I were you I would reject baleno and go for Lancer first then city .

But all the three are hard to maintain but you get a wonderful feel and drive in them since you are in a city it wont be a problem.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team

yeah guys tell me which one to go already i shortlisted lancer baleno accent h.city, now let your suggestions flow
I’d pick either Honda City or Mitsubishi Lancer. Can you elaborate about the particular requirements? It would help in assisting better.

Drive Safe,
350Z

All the four car you have shortlisted are not easy to maintain atleast for me cause of the remote town which I live in.

cheap and easy to find spares, Cheap - Compared to??? and how do you like to source the spares, through A.S.S?
reliable engine, Honda wins
sufficient power and handling, Baleno followed by OHC and Lancer
good for city driving, OHC
compatiblity with cng Have seen many Baleno & OHC in Mumbai with CNG, no idea about Lancer
Refer comments in bold

Top Bottom