Buying Sony Xperia Arc S

mathan

Suspended
I got my Sony Ericsson Experia as a gift from UK. Unfortunately it was network locked. I was searching for a good unlocking solution. Luckily i got the unlock code from a website at affordable cost.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
hii all ,

i also own a xperia arc . and totally love it[:D]

i got my arc in june and i'm proud to say that i'm the moderator at sony's forum[;)]

this is my account at sony..
Main: slimshaddy's Profile

if you have any problem , or anything to ask , please ask... i have lots of info..

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
ICS has already released for arc s , neo v and ray..
you have arc s right..??

if you want to have ics right now , i can tell you , are you aware of flashing firmwares..??

i have an arc , i did not flashed ics software in my arc because that would have changed the model number from lt15 to lt18..

and official update will come after a month or so , india gets late updates..

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
haha[lol] i have flashed my phone many times , when 2.3.4 was not available here in india , i was on it for more than 2 months.

but now don't want to take any chance changing the model number.

i have rooted my phone as well , removed all the bloatware and phone behaves like a dual core [:D]

i have installed custom ics widgets on my arc , some requires root access , some can be installed like normal apk files..

Hi allhyundaicars,
I have Xperia Neo V and want to know how can i get the ICS updated for it? Whenever i try to search for update from phone it says "phone already has latest software". Please guide.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i have an unofficial method if you want to continue , it may void your warranty.
and the software indian generic will be changed to some nordic country.

i think you should wait for the official release , but it has got a mixed response , if you play games on your phone , then ics will not be the best option.

certain games hangs and whatnot.

I will wait as my Neo is quite new and i dont want to spoil warranty of the same. Though I also have a Philips Ando where i can do some playing ;)...in case you have some inputs for that, do let me know.

Yipee: My 100th Post (century after all :P)

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
sorry but i don't [:D] only sony.

its been 8 months since i got my arc , and i dint care for the warranty. the type of personnel at the service centre in india we have. they know nothing.

Top Bottom