Buying Avenger. How's Reliability Of Bajaj Engine?

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I have almost shortlisted Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 to purchase.

How is the reliability of Bajaj Engine, if we maintain it well and use it for a longer period.

Let me know your feedback on this.

Re: Reliability of Bajaj Engine

One of my relatives has Avenger 220 which I have ridden 2-3 times for short distances. He has done few long rides too on it. To me it seems a reliable option considering he has done above 30K kms on it and still serving him well.

Hi All,

How is the reliability of Bajaj Engine, if we maintain it well and use it for a longer period.

bajaj engines are reliable ..promptly keep changing oils it shold last for around 45k kms before overhauling .I have a 15 year old 150 pulsar and done engine work at 48k and my cousin owned the avenger before now moving to dominar .He had done 45 k kms on the avenger without still having to redo the engine before he sold it.

Hi All,

I have Pulsar 150, done 90K in 12 years. No issues of reliability, its still running good without any issues. Haven't opened engine yet, but changed clutch plates around 60K.
Just keep your engine happy with regular servicing and it will not let you down.

I have Pulsar 150, done 90K in 12 years. No issues of reliability, its still running good without any issues. Haven't opened engine yet, but changed clutch plates around 60K.
Just keep your engine happy with regular servicing and it will not let you down.
wow now that's some reliability[:D]

Thread Starter #6

Actually I was using the bikes from Hero Honda & Honda since 2003. Right now Im using Hunk for the past 9 years. Im satisfied with the Honda engine in all the bikes which i had. This is the first time im stepping into Bajaj. I was really concerned about the reliability of Bajaj engine if its maintained well.

Top Bottom