Buying a Pre-owned SUV under Rs.2 Lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Safire The color is Silver.

Hope i can update on their behalf , they have not taken the car yet , the previous owner has misplaced the original RC book somewhere.

Thread Starter #34
He had given rc for name transfer and tax issue . suddenly changed their mind and got them back. they said in this time period they misplaced the rc.
they are in real estate business . so they hope it went some where with the documents . they are seraching for last one full day , they also came in evening and searched in safari itself . and in all their other 2 cars. nothing found till now.

Gokul congrts buddy. I am booking a rear seat in ur car for Leh trip. Yippee....[drive]

But 2 weeks office off is the thing i need to consider off. May be i can tell i hve typoid or jaundice [clown]

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
That's a bad news. Hope the owner has photocopy of same. Maybe this thread can be of some help: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...1566-lost-my-registration-certificate-rc.html

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks for that Vibhor!

Actually it was me about whom Ilango had mentioned in the thread an year back!

I lost my Bajaj Spirit's RC book and finally got a Duplicate copy from the RTO. Was not much tedious as my friend's dad was a cop and got the RC lost certificate from him within a day!

however in this case, decided to wait till this weekend to see if the owner can find it! [frustration]

Update Time!!!

Looks like the owner has found the misplaced RC book! It was found to be in Chennai in one of his friend's cars. He says he will be getting it back by tomorrow. Hoping for the best!

Meanwhile, a pic of the car for you guys!

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
This Safari looks mighty but considering the age, it’s maintained much well. You’ll need to do some efforts from your part though, as I can spot the missing ORVM. Please start a separate thread in ownership section as soon as the car has been acquired. Good luck.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Looking good , i think the interiors are the same on the TCIC and Dicor variant. Gokul is surely going to enjoy this upgrade! Safari is one damn comfortable car for long journeys!

Thread Starter #45
the fun part is , the 3 member gang who are business partner were searching for their rc. 2 of them belong to pondy and one belong to chennai. the chennai person was searching with them the whole 2 days and later found it in his verna in chennai!

still No update from them apart from this . Vehicle is in my garage for last 10 days. occupying the biggest space.

left ovrm is found in boot. but the cover is slightly broken.

interiors are 98% same in both variant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom