Buying a Pre-owned SUV under Rs.2 Lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread has now been opened. Please continue the related discussions here.

Posts Moved.

well one thing for sure what i have heard that TCIC maintains is less compared to dicor and any mechanic can fix tcic not dicor . so 1.70 seller asking price or its total after all work ?

OT : look like leh trip is coming closer

1.75 lacs is seller asking price! and I have no idea on all these works will cost me!

So I have asked Ilango to tell them that I will take it for 1.6 lacs. Waiting for reply

well one thing for sure what i have heard that TCIC maintains is less compared to dicor and any mechanic can fix tcic not dicor?
yeah that's true! this is the main reason am inclined towards this one! No ECM and stuff in this car. Simple plain mechanics!

Last edited by a moderator:
1.6 for 4WD not bad . here in delhi tcic 2002 2wd is selling at 1.80 .
I always wanted to have 4WD that's reason i am thinking about gypsy

@ilango now share some cost ;)

Has been the decision finalized?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes Vibhor, will be giving the money and taking the car tomorrow after I go to Pondy! I am in Chennai now.

O_O wwhhoo you are fast ilango
He always is! Next task for him will be getting this car ready to good condition! having two long trips that have been postponed due to Elections here in TN

350Z

Core Team
Nice. Now we have two Safaris to accommodate most of the interested TAI Members for Leh Trip. [;)] Seriously, Congratulations anyways and as always - we’ll be waiting for the pictures and updates here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

@holysatan time to change your avatar :biggrin: . i have booked my seat in your safari for leh trip nothing beat fun of travelling in 4WD with evil smile on your face while driving .

BTW where are the pic even its not in good condition . No congrats till i see 4WD beast

Well, Thanks in Advance buddy[:D]. Will post the photos by tomorrow evening. I actually don't have them with me now.

And the Leh trip, it is sure on the cards as soon as budget allows us! (have to get 2 weeks off in my office though [frustration])

Thread Starter #28
Well, Thanks in Advance buddy[:D]. Will post the photos by tomorrow evening. I actually don't have them with me now.

And the Leh trip, it is sure on the cards as soon as budget allows us! (have to get 2 weeks off in my office though [frustration])
Your safari !

yep , but driver seat is mine[evil]

Very first problem! - battery drain in safari. it was in corner of garage for sales! , some one[who TD] didn't lock the door properly and door lights were glowing! hehe

atlast a beast is bough!

Congratulations Gokul , that was pretty fast indeed! When you said you will be taking Ilango's 800 for sometime and save money to buy a powerful diesel car , i thought you will wait atleast a year , but this is real fast!

Well having owned and driven a Safari , well i just love the seating position and intimidating looks of Safari. But TCIC engine? , well i feel DICOR engine itself is a bit slow and not much responsive in highways , Aria is way better than Safari DICOR even though its the same engine!

Anyways congratulations again , hope Ilango can bring it back to a nice condition soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom