Buying a New Hyundai i10

Thread Starter #1
I am going to book an i10 sportz (next gen model obviously) within a week.
But I feel that I am not being offered significant deal. Along with the company offered discounts which include :
1. free insurance
2. free 3rd and 4th year xtended warranty
apart from this, the dealer has offered:
1. mud flaps
2. floor mats
3. Rs. 2000 discount
That's ALL!
I am confused whether i should insist on a better bargain or the offer made to me is appropriate. Please Help.

AMG

Suspended
Re: buying a new i10

i10 is a hugely popular car.

So thats all you are going to get, be it any dealership.

BTW, a short intro would be nice.

And perhaps a short list of the requirements.

I bought my i10 next gen Era on 25 dec 10.I got it for 3.96 lakh. dealer offered me floor mats+mud flaps and free insurance but 3rd year extended warranty had to be payed . He didnt offer us cash discount but offered accessories of our choice which should be a total of Rs. 3000.So we asked for central lock Autocop and gear lock Autocop which was total 3600 rs and he agreed.So i guess you can demand those two accessories for which he should agree with.All the best n tell me what extra did u finally get during the payment.

And do tell u your dealership experience with lots of pics of i10

BTW way where do u live in delhi n wats your dealer's name?

Last edited:

The best thing for you would be to go to 3-4 dealerships, take their quotes and pitch dealers versus each other. By doing this you can get more discounts, although I strongly feel that you are getting a pretty good deal.

350Z

Core Team
Hello Ankit, Welcome to The Automotive India.

I am confused whether i should insist on a better bargain or the offer made to me is appropriate. Please Help.
There is always a scope for bargain but the deal that you are being offered is fair enough. As safire90 said already, you must visit a few more dealers before finalizing the decision and analyze which is offering you the best in terms of both, deal as well as customer treatment, then decide accordingly. You can also demand for other accessories such as Parking sensor, Tints, Perfume etc. Also, check this thread to get a basic idea of what others are being offered.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Ankit welcome to TAI , the best thing as said by others is to visit a few more dealerships in your area and see which dealer offers you the best discounts.

But although i strongly feel for i10 and i20 Hyundai doesn give much offers for the very simple reason that the cars are doing extremely well in the market!

Thread Starter #7
First of all - Thank You all for such a quick response.
I have already been to two dealers, both offered the same discounts and accessories(already mentioned).

I will try to bargain for a few more accessories and post the final offer soon.

Thread Starter #8

I bought my i10 next gen Era on 25 dec 10.I got it for 3.96 lakh. dealer offered me floor mats+mud flaps and free insurance but 3rd year extended warranty had to be payed . He didnt offer us cash discount but offered accessories of our choice which should be a total of Rs. 3000.So we asked for central lock Autocop and gear lock Autocop which was total 3600 rs and he agreed.So i guess you can demand those two accessories for which he should agree with.All the best n tell me what extra did u finally get during the payment.

And do tell u your dealership experience with lots of pics of i10

BTW way where do u live in delhi n wats your dealer's name?
I will definitely post everything.
I live in Sarita Vihar (south delhi).
Dealer - HMP, mathura road.

I have heard that hmp's service center is not satisfactory. Once, if possible , visit sunrise hyundai at mother dairy patpar ganj or their second showroom at patparganj industial area.There u can contact Mr. Diwakar.He was realy good at handling my parents' queries and demands.

Top Bottom