Buying a Brand New Mobile today - It's Nokia C3

Thread Starter #1
Hai everyone whats up and how are you all? , I have a good news for Gadget lovers here on TAI, I'm buying a Brand New Mobile Phone today :biggrin:, It has all the important features that I need in a mobile i.e WiFi, polyphonic and real ring tones, music player, MMS, SMS, USB connection, 3.5mm jack, FM radio, QWERTY keyboard, Internet, Bluetooth and etc.

I decided to upgrade my mobile because for the longest time I had been using a Motorola L6 and a Motorola V551, there are limited choices and also the prices for the handset here are so expensive that I found this fone ideal enough for my daily usage. I know that when I announce the model and brand it will be familiar to all of you but I couldn't control my excitement so decided to share with my extended family here[cheers].

Anything related to my mobile will be posted here by me like ownership review, problems, solution and everything else, feel free to ask me anything and I'll try my level best to help you guys.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Buying a Brand New Mobile today

so which one are you getting?
Yaar its a surprise[;)], can't reveal it now please wait for a few days the delivery is scheduled for March 17, 2011 it may arrive early or on 17th, only the time will tell. There's another surprise too, it will be arriving with the phone[:D].

AMG

Suspended

I guess Nokia C3.

Because it is the only phone that comes to mind with all these features.

Assumptions:
1: no 3G, else you would have mentioned it
2: No touchscreen, else you would have mentioned it too.

350Z

Core Team

You didn’t tell us the name, but congratulations anyways. You can post some hints at least?

Drive Safe,
3530Z

Going by the date, I assume it to be Nokia e7 but like AMG said no mention of 3G or touchscreen makes it not to judge it as e7. But that's the Qwerty phone of the moment. [thinking]

Thread Starter #8

but he has already got a C3 i guess. thats what he said in the gizmos thread.
Archit the Nokia C3 about which I mentioned in the Gizmos thread belongs to my sibling, I can use it whenever I want to:biggrin:.

You didn’t tell us the name, but congratulations anyways. You can post some hints at least?

Drive Safe,
3530Z
Thank You Vibhor for the best wishes[:D], Ok here are some hints
  1. It has LAN and GPRS as internet connection options
  2. The internal memory can be expanded upto 8 GB
  3. It has Nokia Xpress audio messaging
  4. It has Flight Mode
  5. The price range is around 70$ in North American Market

Going by the date, I assume it to be Nokia e7 but like AMG said no mention of 3G or touchscreen makes it not to judge it as e7. But that's the Qwerty phone of the moment.
It isn't Nokia E7, I've posted the hints above.

AMG

Suspended

Is it 70$ for the locked version or the unlocked version?

Thread Starter #12

Ok here are some options of mobile phones available in 70$ (approx) range,

1. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
  2. Dell Streak
  3. Nokia C3
  4. Nokia C6
  5. BlackBerry Bold 9780

Now a bad news the delivery date of my mobile has been changed, the delivery now will be done on 19 March, 2011[frustration]. Good news two more surprises I've got a 1.5 TB External Hard Drive and a wireless laptop mouse[:D].

Top Bottom