Buying a Brand New Mobile today - It's Nokia C3

Thread Starter #32
My Mini Review

@Everybody thank you for your warm wishes and a very Happy Holi to the TAI and the members of the automotive community [:D], Archit can you please post the photos of your Nokia C3 I want to see how it looks in beige colour. Ok so now i'll post a review of the mobile phone.

My Mini Review

The mobile is sleek and sexy, easy to use and its perfect phone for my requirements, I needed a WiFi, Bluetooth, Qwerty keypad with large and clear display so that I don't have to strain my eyes. The Ovi store and many other applications are fantastic especially ebuddy, opera Mini, Ovi browser, automatic keyguard function, radio, music player, Home Screen the mobile has a 2 megapixel camera (1600 x 1200 pixels) with image capture and settings for scene, video light, white balance, colour tone, digital zooming 4x and the video recording facility is gem . A 3.5mm headphone jack which is very good and great to use today while I was watching a movie on the mobile via WiFi the sound was clear and neat, The 262,000 colours is vibrant when I downloaded themes from the Ovi store and then set it to default the display become so glittery that I had to change the theme to some soft ones. The speakers are loud and clear for me and even the loudspeaker is like icing on the cake which is good for conference calling and voice chatting there is also a voice recorder in case you want to record any important details, I also have a special feature and i.e talking clock which is really nice[lol].

I have also downloaded games from the Ovi Store and even played the built in games like bounce, sudoku, block'd, diamond Rush, midnight pool 2, who wants to be a millionaire? , tetris and WAOP3. The software of the mobile has been updated to the latest version, it works more efficiently and effectively, the memory has been updated to 4GB with the Micro SD memory card, the internal of the phone is 55 MB.

There are so many features that I found this mobile is adequate for me, but there are some important features missing like
  1. Shockwave player
  2. Flash player
  3. Real Player for listening online music
  4. Front camera for video calling
  5. Less Ring and SMS tone(s) options

I hope that my mini review is worth reading and less boring, sorry if you guys don't like it.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #34
Hai Archit your sister's mobile looks sexier then mine or am I thinking its golden colour? hmmmm yes I'm sure yours mobile look much better, especially that white QWERTY keyboard:biggrin:.

Thread Starter #35
Hai my mobile phone has become a music player and I have stored up to 260+ songs on a 4GB Micro SD memory card[:D], The network coverage is efficient and effective in my area[thumbsup] --- superb phone with excellent durability.

Looks like my samsung txt .
sorry am not much into mobile ,

what is the spl feature of c3.

Last time i saw my friend's i-phone , it was so great , the screen , the games etc , everything was so real in screen!!

350Z

Core Team
Bingo! I completely missed out that we are discussing here about the C3. I too have one of same colour as Archit's in my family. No mention, one of the most stunning and value for money cellphones one can buy in an affordable budget. Congratulations.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #41
Phew!!! Finally updates for TAI after a long time

hey man you have got awesome and very VFM phone!! congrats!! [thumbsup]
Hai and thank you Umang, I'm very happy with the mobile Mashallah its really a paisa vasool phone.

congrats for new mobile bmwrockzz
One silly question ;is it possible to do multitasking in c3?
Hai and thanks for the warm wishes[:)], yes its possible to do multitasking but you can't do it if the opera Mini browser, Nokia Store and Ovi Store are open and when these applications are in use.

Bingo! I completely missed out that we are discussing here about the C3. I too have one of same colour as Archit's in my family. No mention, one of the most stunning and value for money cellphones one can buy in an affordable budget. Congratulations.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hai Vibhor sorry for being inactive for sometime coz I'm very busy with my employment workshop so I don't get enough time to login and check for updates. Thank you so much for your warm wishes yaar[:D], I didn't had too many choices to choose from in North America. Yes I am enjoying the experience of owning a Nokia C3 it has everything I need in a mobile to use in my daily life.

An Update: Alhamdulillah The mobile is working fine and I've downloaded many applications from the store, and its great that I get updates at my pace and its giving me a peace of my mind.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Phew!!! Finally updates for TAI after a long time

Hai Vibhor sorry for being inactive for sometime coz I'm very busy with my employment workshop so I don't get enough time to login and check for updates. Thank you so much for your warm wishes yaar[:D], I didn't had too many choices to choose from in North America. Yes I am enjoying the experience of owning a Nokia C3 it has everything I need in a mobile to use in my daily life.
That is good. By the way, one of our moderators is now also located in USA. It's time you people start planning a TAI US Meet. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congratulations on the new phone bmwrockzz! The C3 is an awesome VFM deal and apart from the slightly shady 2MP camera, I think it is a very good buy indeed! My brother has got one recently, and it's the same paint scheme as type-r's C3. He seems pretty much satisfied with it too!

Thread Starter #44
A New update about the mobile phone

The Mobile is working much better now and I have loaded it with full of Music[:D], and to check the quality of the Camera I had taken photos. Do you guys find it to be an ok kinda camera quality????

Congratulations on the new phone bmwrockzz! The C3 is an awesome VFM deal and apart from the slightly shady 2MP camera, I think it is a very good buy indeed! My brother has got one recently, and it's the same paint scheme as type-r's C3. He seems pretty much satisfied with it too!
@Amaan thank you for the compliments yaar[thumbsup], yeah you're right I am really satisfied with the purchase that I had made by choosing this mobile. Its great that your brother had got one too, its really a paisa Vasool fone.

Attachments

Last edited:
Buddy, try clicking some pictures in daylight, they will give better results. Mobile cams are not capable of giving much clear shots with less light.

Top Bottom