Bugatti Veyron Now Officially in India at Rs.17.5 Crores!

napster

Suspended
There are no roads in india on which we can drive the beast in peace. It's a very low rider as well as a fast rider. and for indian roads, This car is not practical.

When contacted, Kurt Rippolz, head of communication Volkswagen India, refused to confirm the development. “It’s the independent decision of every brand to decide on the India strategy. The brand checks on the viability and whether there is a market potential, and then decides on its launch plans,” he said.
Does VW thinks India a market to have cars like Buggati? donno know what kind of strategy is this?

350Z

Core Team
Buggati Veyron Is Now Officially Available in India

Here’s such BIG news but surprisingly none of us posted about it yet. Finally, Buggati has officially launched the Veyron in India. This super sport hyper car has massive 8 Liter, 16 Cylinder Engine which produces 989 BHP and makes Veyron capable of achieving 0 to 100 in only 2.5 seconds, furthermore, the top speed which has been recorded yet is 402 Kmph. According to sources (BS Motoring), one of this exclusive Buggati has been already delivered to a Mumbai based realtor. Now, speaking about the price, Buggati Veyron costs approx. Rs.16 to 17.5 Crores. You can find out more on the official website: bugatti.com - Home

Drive Safe,
350Z

Last edited by a moderator:

AMG

Suspended
I will buy myself a Murceilago and buy both my parents a Bentley and a Rolls Royce and save the rest of the money.[evil]

If i had that much money, I'll buy a gallardo for myself, phantom for my dad, bentley mulsanne for my bro, porsche panamera as second car (!!!) & BMW 6 series for grocery shopping!

350Z

Core Team
Veyron is definitely priced stratospheric but no questions why this is an awesome piece of machinery. However, I still wonder what would have been the reasoning behind launching this car in India. Anyways, good for us and now Surender can also capture Veyrons because a couple of them have been already booked in South India.:smile: Enjoy some high-res pictures from Netcarshow.

Bugatti-Veyron_Grand_Sport_2009_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Bugatti-Veyron_Grand_Sport_2009_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg

Bugatti-Veyron_Grand_Sport_2009_800x600_wallpaper_07.jpg

Bugatti-Veyron_Grand_Sport_2009_800x600_wallpaper_0f.jpg

Bugatti-Veyron_Grand_Sport_2009_800x600_wallpaper_1d.jpg

Bugatti-Veyron_Grand_Sport_2009_800x600_wallpaper_3e.jpg

Bugatti-Veyron_Grand_Sport_2009_800x600_wallpaper_3c.jpg

Bugatti-Veyron_Grand_Sport_2009_800x600_wallpaper_47.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Veyron is definitely priced stratospheric but no questions why this is an awesome piece of machinery. However, I still wonder what would have been the reasoning behind launching this car in India. Anyways, good for us and now Surender can also capture Veyrons because a couple of them have been already booked in South India.
Yes,by the time the Bugatti gets delivered ni South India,I will be free then,so,you can expect photos from my side,if one gets delivered in Chennai or in Tamil Nadu.
The Bugatti which is in India is a red one,as told by my friend.

Wow That's great News !!!

But i do not think one can drive it in normal Indian roads. [drive]See the ground clearance every minute it would be getting Bump or Scarp. What is use of car if you are not able to drive it ?

350Z

Core Team
Once you press the accelerator in such hyper cars, they so easily cross the speed of 100 Kmp/h that one can only realize it after looking at Speedometer. So this is completely an impractical car for India. How can one imagine driving a Bugatti on the Indian roads? This car is made to be driven on tracks and it’d be best if it’s kept that way only.

Drive Safe,
350Z

This car deserves all the money. It is purely worth it. I know that I can have a parking-lot full of Rolls-Royce Ghosts for that sort of money, but a Veyron is the ultimate automobile statement. An achievement in itself. An achievement nearly-impossible to attain. A complete technological monument. And that's what makes a Bugatti Veyron priceless.

I remember a review of the Veyron by Jeremy Clarkson. Watch it, and you'll know exactly what I mean.
YouTube - Bugatti Veyron test drive by Jeremy Clarkson

And BTW the first Veyron (black) has already been delivered to a real-estate developer in Mumbai who's cars happen to pass by my college nearly everyday. It's just a matter of time before you'll be seeing the pics of the Veyron (or even the Jag XJ) from my side [;)]

Thanks to the import duties Veyron costs almost double the international price. Btw such duties are same for all countries or it varies from nation to nation?

Top Bottom