• Punto Diesel

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Polo Diesel

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Micra Diesel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See if budge is tight then why not a used swift or any other car for that matter. I do not know whether this idea came in to your mind earlier or not but no harm is trying. Or settle for a new base varient, which fits in your budget.

But, yes a but. Are you buying a diesel just because petrol prices have increased ?

If yes, then my friend please calculate your monthly driving vs recovery time for the premium you are going to pay for a new Diesel car. Moreover, used Diesel again makes sense there.

Give it a try, not all pre owned cars are bad.

VISTA to be the ultimate hatchback, having an unbeatable combination of looks+features+price+space+interiors+low maintenance+desi car
I am impressed with vista's fuel efficiency of 22.3 kmpl. even though swift exceeds the figure by 0.6 but swift might have got it by compromising and cutting down many user friendly features and reducing the weight to lesser limits.
I believe two persons and some baggage will ironically reduce the FE to greater margin in swift.

I would say "Vista is Sofa on wheels" ,but swift remain got hooked somewhere between drivers car and a hatchback, but not perfect either way.

space, comfort and flexibility is serious issue here "adjust kar lenge yaar" factor comes into play.after paying a premium one has to Adjust with it.

If petrol go for Honda jazz or Brio
If diesel vista and vista only.

See if budge is tight then why not a used swift or any other car for that matter.
@shailinder , you must be joking or testing the thread starters patience. swift is notorously infamous for rattles and sqeaks. imagine how it would be with a used car...huh.

and you will have to premium amount just to get it considering the demand and resale in market which is just ridiculous.
Say no to used swift .
Always buy some solid car from pre-owned market .

Top Bottom