Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Micra Diesel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #31
Re: Diesel Hatchbacks

Hi Folks

I had test driven the Ford Figo Diesel 3'rd model this Monday. Sorry for late reply

I am so surprised about the pickup and performance. I asked him its petrol or a diesel variant, he said it's a diesel only. Car already covered 12,675 Kms and AC was not very responsive.

She holds good control up till 120 marks and beyond that losses control.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #32

Hi Folks

I had test drive the ford figo diesel 3'rd model,. this week monday,. sorry for late reply

I am so surprised about the pickup and performance,. i asked him it's a petrol or diesel variant, he said it's a diesel only,. It's driven kms are 12,675 kms,. It's not so good in a/c,.it's ok chillness is not so good,.

It's drive control is upto 120 Kmhr,.above that it loose it's control,.

There is a vibrate in and there is waves ups and downs,.

There is a mistaken while drive,. i had use the right stick for indicator,. it's a wiper mode on,. and i down that and make a left stick for indicator,

Why they are using like that,. it's for indian they had to go for maruti style or mahi style,.

And any how i had test drive the figo and i asked the customer's feedback about kms had driven more than 35k-75k and then post the comments about that,

Hi Folks

I had test drive the ford figo diesel 3'rd model,. this week monday,. sorry for late reply

I am so surprised about the pickup and performance,. i asked him it's a petrol or diesel variant, he said it's a diesel only,. It's driven kms are 12,675 kms,. It's not so good in a/c,.it's ok chillness is not so good,.

It's drive control is upto 120 Kmhr,.above that it loose it's control,.

There is a vibrate in and there is waves ups and downs,.

There is a mistaken while drive,. i had use the right stick for indicator,. it's a wiper mode on,. and i down that and make a left stick for indicator,

Why they are using like that,. it's for indian they had to go for maruti style or mahi style,.

And any how i had test drive the figo and i asked the customer's feedback about kms had driven more than 35k-75k and then post the comments about that,
Could you please use proper English? Your post resembles a jumbled secret message sent by a secret agent and its kind of difficult deciphering this[confused]

Could you please use proper English? Your post resembles a jumbled secret message sent by a secret agent and its kind of difficult deciphering this[confused]
I will interpret for him:

Hi folks.I took a test drive of figo Diesel ZXI on Monday and sorry for the late reply.I was so surprised about the performance.i asked him whether its diesel or not,so the SE said that it was a diesel version only.It had done 12,675kms on odo.The effectiveness in a/c is not so good.

The drive was well sorted upto 120kmph.Above that it was out of control.There is presence of vibrations and rattling issues.

There was a mistake while driving.I used the right turn indicator but alas the wiper was switched on and i pulled down the left knob for indicator(i did not know what was going)

Why do the company people does it with the Indians regarding the Indicator knob? They should have done with the styling of Maruti or Mahindra.

At last i took a TD of Figo and i asked for customer feedback about the miles it had done, They had given that vehicles has done more than 35k-75k and then the customers posted comments on that.

@Prakashja please give some thought or improve your english else it makes the reader's attention to fade away.No offence give it another try.[;)]

Not yet my Friend. Planning to check out the car over weekend. Visited the exhibition at Sakhar sankul couple of week ago. Just about impressive at the first glance. Let us see how I feel about it!
Checked out Vista over the weekend (not to great extent as I would have liked to).

This is simply a great car from the TATA's. The good old Indica image is not reflected anywhere (but the windshield). Awesome features with good pricing makes this a true VFM diesel hatchback.

What discounts and negotiation tactics one should talk about at the time of booking? Please suggest, I would like to go for this for delivery in Diwali or thereabout.

Thread Starter #39

I will interpret for him:

Hi folks.I took a test drive of figo Diesel ZXI on Monday and sorry for the late reply.I was so surprised about the performance.i asked him whether its diesel or not,so the SE said that it was a diesel version only.It had done 12,675kms on odo.The effectiveness in a/c is not so good.

The drive was well sorted upto 120kmph.Above that it was out of control.There is presence of vibrations and rattling issues.

There was a mistake while driving.I used the right turn indicator but alas the wiper was switched on and i pulled down the left knob for indicator(i did not know what was going)

Why do the company people does it with the Indians regarding the Indicator knob? They should have done with the styling of Maruti or Mahindra.

At last i took a TD of Figo and i asked for customer feedback about the miles it had done, They had given that vehicles has done more than 35k-75k and then the customers posted comments on that.

@Prakashja please give some thought or improve your english else it makes the reader's attention to fade away.No offence give it another try.[;)]

Thnx Vishwas for your feedbacks,.

I am poor in english, don't mistake me guys [cheers]

@prakashjga, no issues buddy,we are not from Great Britain or USA.
We are Indians with first language as our mother tongue, no question of misunderstanding you.

@vshwas ,Nice effort from your end, worth an appreciation giving you reps.

@surfer, I am spoiled by my fiat. all i see is fiat Punto.
remember Arjuna from Mahabharatha while shooting arrow ,where he saw birds eye only. nothing else. :P
when something is so good you do not have any other thought .

If budget was not constraint the thread started could have gone for Punto.

@prakashjga, no issues buddy,we are not from Great Britain or USA.
We are Indians with first language as our mother tongue, no question of misunderstanding you.

@vshwas ,Nice effort from your end, worth an appreciation giving you reps.
@surfer, I am spoiled by my fiat. all i see is fiat Punto.
remember Arjuna from Mahabharatha while shooting arrow ,where he saw birds eye only. nothing else. :P
when something is so good you do not have any other thought .

If budget was not constraint the thread started could have gone for Punto.
Thanks a lot Jayadev.This forum is seeing lots of happy Punto owners which has given my cousin a thought to swap his car to Punto after reading so much of ownership reviews.Great work guys[:)]

Fiat punto is indeed a fantastic car and if not for my love of tata this could have been my next car.:lol!:
But on a serious note I really consider VISTA to be the ultimate hatchback, having an unbeatable combination of looks+features+price+space+interiors+low maintenance+desi car :stupid:

Top Bottom