Buddh International Circuit Sealed By YEIDA Officials For Pending Dues

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
191380-7750ba90b5a78fa1646bcf8a141759ff.jpg
GREATER NOIDA: The Yamuna Expressway industrial development authority on Friday sealed Buddh International Circuit — India’s first and only Formula One track — as the Jaypee Infratech Limited failed to clear financial dues. YEIDA officials also said that the authority has also started the process to issue a global tender to auction the property to recover its dues.

The action comes one and half months after the Yamuna Expressway authority had cancelled the lease deed of 1,000 hectares of land to Jaypee International Sports Company.
Link

Regards
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Indian Government refused to acknowledge F1 as a Sport at all. Bernie clearly said the reason was “political” for not resuming Formula-1 in India. Pity to see the sheer investment that has gone down in drain whenever I look at the current condition of the Buddh International Circuit. I’m afraid that with several manufacturers opting out, Auto Expo is too going towards the same direction.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Indian Government refused to acknowledge F1 as a Sport at all. Bernie clearly said the reason was “political” for not resuming Formula-1 in India. Pity to see the sheer investment that has gone down in drain whenever I look at the current condition of the Buddh International Circuit. I’m afraid that with several manufacturers opting out, Auto Expo is too going towards the same direction.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Auto expo will stay, it isn't going anywhere.

Yes strangely the Indian Government refused to accept it as a sport and termed it entertainment. Globally F1 was widely regarded as the second most watched sport after soccer and here we have a Government refusing to grant it that status.

Pathetic

Yes strangely the Indian Government refused to accept it as a sport and termed it entertainment. Globally F1 was widely regarded as the second most watched sport after soccer and here we have a Government refusing to grant it that status.

Pathetic
High time we need educated people in politics. Oh wait most of them are going outside.

Top Bottom