BS-4 Compliant Tata Indigo e-Series

Thread Starter #1
The Tata Indigo CS DICOR e-Series is compliant to BS4 emission standards.

Differences come in the form of the new grille (lifted from the Indigo XL), body colored indicator embedded ORVMs, beige interiors (adopted from the Indigo XL), Bluetooth connectivity (is it Blue&Me from the Fiat Linea?) drilled pedals and white alloy wheels.

Tata_Indigo_CS_e-Series-1.jpg

The front resembles so much of Indigo XL now!

And i like the white Alloys , but will not go well with all the colors!

Thread Starter #5
With BS-4 implementation, almost all cars went for some/more facelift. Not all making news, for Tata, the newsmaker is Manza.

350Z

Core Team
Nothing special in so-called new indigo except the namesake which sounds to be a combo of 5-Series and E-Class. Tata, How about naming it Indigo "XF" or Indigo "XKR"? :wink: I wish if they would have atleast came up with something fresher if new name was to be added anyhow. Nevertheless, Atleast new buyers of Tata Indigo now get something better over previous model. Also, I think they have changed the tagline of car as well.

@Crazy Cat, I think so but on their official website, The displacement and Cylinder column is empty!
indigo.PNG

Drive Safe,
350Z

The above feature must be for the top end GLX and LX versions. I thought the CS with new engine will come with the Vista face.

350Z

Core Team
Tata indigo E-Series is available at Rs.6,000 - Rs.10,000 more over previous BS-III version and engine options remains same.

Drive Safe,
350Z

TATA Indigo e-CS Success Starts Early !

TATA Indigo has an ever ending saga! TATA is here with new Indigo e-CS. Check out the official website: Indigo e-CS

TATA Indigo CS is the only sedan which claimed this tax exemption for cars under 4 meters of length. A nice and effective move from an automobile manufacturer; that is why we should admire TATA for! With new emission norms in place, TATA has come up with a petrol version of Indigo namely e-CS! At the heart its an 1193cc MPFI Petrol engine with 32-bit microprocessor producing 65 PS @ 5000 rpm. This engine can produce 100 Nm torque @ 2700 rpm and is BS4 compliant.

Central locking, Child Safety locks on rear doors, front fog lamps, Power steering, HVAC and front power windows are standard in all models! A very cleaver move from TATA again! Top version offers 4 door power windows and electrically adjustable indicator integrated side mirrors.

eCS.jpg

There are four colors to pick from - Sterling Gold, Starlight Blue, Royal Burgundy, Porcelain white.

Now, what is the price? Here we go (ex-showroom Mumbai):

eCSPrice.jpg

Though this model doesn't have any security features such as ABS, Airbag etc.. I have started loving TATA as a automobile manufacturer for their very practical and strategical moves.

Indeed. We are considering it ourselves as the 3rd car(then we'll have 2 indigos!)
The interiors have been updated. Even something called 'gradient assist' is incorporated among the new features.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom