Brand New Hyundai Verna Fluidic CRDi SX in White. My Experience.

Thread Starter #77
The car seats look good! Did you get a cover for the front and back arm rests as well?

Rohan - even I am planning for a ICE upgrade or atleast a speaker upgrade. Do post your experiences - I am little reluctant to open the stock ICEs.
No the cover is only for the back armrest not the front .

. The door scuff plates are also smashing. I have also planning for this. But others have scuff plates indicating"Fluidic". Did you check that also.

[/URL]
Yes i checked about the fluidic plates , they look awesome , sadly none of the shops in Vashi where i live had them .

T
What about that bumper scratch? Post some pictures of the mended job.
The bumper scratch in the above picture is hard to find now , my garagewala has done a good job . We can spot it only if we look carefully from a close distance , i will try to post a pic .

Last edited by a moderator:
Rohan excellent seat covers and fitting at mouth watering price , can't they make one for the front armrest as well ? Can u post pics of the lamination and 3d Matt's ?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i have a similar scratch on my verna as well.

so for how much you got it fixed ? just curious[:D]

and yeah , do post a close up pic and a pic from a distance just to see the quality of work done[:)]

and you mentioned floor lamination. what's that[confused]

Thread Starter #81
i have a similar scratch on my verna as well.

so for how much you got it fixed ? just curious

and yeah , do post a close up pic and a pic from a distance just to see the quality of work done[:)]

and you mentioned floor lamination. what's that[confused]
I gave my garagewala Rs150 [;)] for that front bumper scratch and some minor scratches at the rear and on the left mirror . That work requires some polishing and a paint job , i will post some pics tomorrow .
The floor in our car is made up of a cloth material which gets dirty quickly and after the monsoons it will start to smell , so to avoid that a lamination of plastic cover is applied on the floor below the mattings , it covers the entire car length . Ask you dealer or shopkeeper , he might tell more .

3d kagu matts come for 5000/4500(if you negotiate) theres another one under 3d matts its lesser not made of fabric are you getting that one?
I think it might be the cheaper one which you are mentioning , i saw it since my cousin put it in his DZire . I will post pics of them too .

i think the 3d matts will be more then enough, you could even throw some silicone gel packets around the car.
i will be using the showroom provided plastic matts during the rains.

had seen those floor laminations in a car at the showroom did not gel with me and dad.

Thread Starter #83
Rohan excellent seat covers and fitting at mouth watering price , can't they make one for the front armrest as well ? Can u post pics of the lamination and 3d Matt's ?
I am not sure about the front armrest , i will have have to ask them . Sure i will post more pics in a day or two .

had seen those floor laminations in a car at the showroom did not gel with me and dad.
These laminations come in different qualities ie. material of the plastic is different . One which i have put is the cheaper one , the other thick one has some design patterns and look well but anyway they are going to be hidden below the mats . Its really easy to clean the car with the lamination job done .
Anyway can you take a look at the ICE upgrade as suggested by my shopkeeper , what do you think ?

Last edited by a moderator:
the ice upgrade sounds awesome, even i was in the market for an 8inch sub 250w from rockford or hertz but these guys haven't given me quotations yet their just pushing jbl and sony towards me.
i preferably need a shallow mount.

Top Bottom