Brand New Hyundai Verna Fluidic CRDi SX in White. My Experience.

Update . Got LLumar Sunfilms at sides , rear and front . Laminated the floor and scratched first speedbreaker when 7 of my office friends came for a ride , we were 8 in total ! Circus !
Later went for a 120Km trip with family. Handling issues and suspension issues come if the car is fully loaded . At high speeds it feels a little bouncy for rear passengers . Luckily we were only 4 for most of the trip and so not much of an issue .
8 people in Verna, good god. you would be getting a txi like feeling.[lol]

With 4 people sitting , we didnt scrap a single breaker , even the large ones although most of the times i reduced my speeds at as low as 10-20 .
That's the best practice to cross over the speed breakers or the other thing you can do is cross them diagonally, instead of going straight. I do that a lot when i drive my 800 with 5 people and luggage at the back as well as on the carrier. So that reduces my chances to scrap a speed breaker almost by 50% and if it is empty than almost 60% - 70%.

Congrats Rohan. You are welcome to the fluidic club. Mine is same model and color. The car is perfect for 4 peaple without scrapping the speed brakers.

I own verna 1.6 crdi sleek silver from nov 2011. I have experienced many times in speed breaker crash with 5 or 4 people. Now i am driving dead slow on speed breaker, sometimes facing same problem in this speed. I heared HYUNDAI decided to solve this issue by upgrading the shock upsorber. I dont know it is true. Anybody know about this plz share..

Thread Starter #21
Thank you guys . Just returned from a 200km trip . I will update the results along with some more pictures by tomorrow .

Thread Starter #24
Rohan, Planing for any upgrades, Spoiler? ICE?
Neons?
ICE upgrade coming next week , no neon lights but will put illuminated scuff plates in a few days . Also cant decide on which seat covers !
Here are some more interior pics ...

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #25
Hey guys , noticed that the sound output from the rear door speakers is very low compared to the front ones , can barely hear them . Is this the same for all verna users ?

Hey guys , noticed that the sound output from the rear door speakers is very low compared to the front ones , can barely hear them . Is this the same for all verna users ?
Hey Rohan. This is a standard problem with all vernas. The front speakers are louder. Though the speakers fitted are the same on all 4 positions , the front speakers seem to have a fairly higher audio feed from the stock head unit. Also there is a small tweeter unit next to the front window corner on both the front doors . This tweeter also helps in making the fronts sound louder and clearer.

Top Bottom