Brand New Chevy Spark for Rs.1,23,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Now you can own a Chevy Spark for an effective price of Rs. 123000/-. The basic funda is you get a Spark with advertisements of a particlar brand and you need to manitain those advertisements for minimum period of 30 months. And in return to this, you get a fixed income of Rs. 6000 per month for 60 months (Minimum lock-in period is 30 months)

Carvertise is the concerned Advertising Firm who has come up with this innovative idea wherein you get a Spark at price of Nano.

Request to Moderator/ Owner: I have full details of this scheme in a zip file and I am ready to share it with TAI. I request you to upload that in some section within the forum from where it can be accessible to all the members.

Last edited by a moderator:
An Innovative idea. Depending on the way they put up those adverts., this scheme will have its result. Any picture of a car with those adverts.?

-----2nd Post-----

Now its visible. I'm not sure how people would accept this. But IMO, something relating to cars like performance and accessories, etc.. would seem cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #3
Have seen one with stickers of Vodafone. And it looks cool with them. Small cute logos of Vodafone. I guess, this is best for middle class families who can benefit from it and whats more, you can remove those stickers after 30 months i.e. just 2 and half years.

i have heard about this service, but what remains to see is that they dont have a fix advertise of a brand, but many brands with many such adds would be posted on your car, yes they do pay you for keeping those adds on your car, but what if somekind of add which ruins your as well as your cars image, else these kind of marketing has been going on in other countries from quite some time, new to our country.

350Z

Core Team
Attached File

Here is the Zipped File attached along with this post containing all information on this special scheme, On Behalf of torque.addict.

Drive Safe!
350Z

yes zinam, its true and not a spam, i know a person who also have booked a spark with this offer, my concern was what if they start advertising for another Rakhi sawant swayamvar kind of thing, and i would no way want to be sitted inside that kind of painted car.

This is great.Had never heard of something like this before.

First of all you get a car at 123000 & then a fixed income of 6000 per month for 60 months.Many people wont even mind the "Rakhi sawant swayamvar kind of thing" being advertised.

Ha Ha good one Vijay!

If its true then it would sell like hot cakes.

Here after who will buy the cars priced at 2-5 lakhs !! Only status & Privacy minded will :)

This is innovative idea.
If this was offered to Indica, it will be super-hit, the cab companies won't mind adv. on their car. But for normal buyer, it is difficult, nobody would like to have car like this.
But idea is brilliant.

its worth a buy. what if those stickers are there for 2.5 years? you ofcourse get paid for that. after that time period, remove those and add-on new graphics. its as simple as that.

Question comes to mind, what if car is involved in an accident? Will repairs cost also be covered by company whose advertising on your car???[lol!] If so then it will really do well [clap]

Okay!! They know well everyone's question will be this!

So its given clearly that Accident repair Jobs will be done by the owner of the car & car should be on road with in 45 days.

Only Stickers will be done free of cost :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom