Brake Oil Leakage in Maruti 800

Thread Starter #1
Hi

guys there is some leakage of break oil from my maruti 800.What can be the reason [surprise]

Re: break oil leakage

Where is the leak from? Is it from the cylinder? Is it from the Brake Oil tank? Open the hood and have a look and very likely you will discover the source of leakage. Most likely is the seal giving away.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Brake Oil Leakage

went to the machanic.
he says need to change master cylinder for Rs 700

Instead of changing the master cylinder, upgrade to a booster with master cylinder ..
Your car's braking will improve.

Thread Starter #5

Hi
please tell the cost of booster+ master cylinder? Which company should i go for [confused]

The brake master cylinder is a critical component and you should therefore only go for genuine Maruti spare for this one. Please get this job done through the MASS.

Pl. watch whether the wheels are wet (one side near the shoe) with brake oil. if it is so then leaking from the shoe. If it is dropping in the sides of the wheels then pipe line may be leaked. Another possibility is leaking in the oil tank. Also watch whether the dropping is increasing when you are pressing the brakes. If the brake oil reduces even in the standing condition then possibility of leakage in the pipeline or the tank. Take the cat to the MASS.

350Z

Core Team

I’m experiencing a similar issue in Maruti 800. My car’s faulty rear brake cylinder was replaced last weekend during the servicing at T.R Sawhney in Okhla. Some time back I found that it is leaking again, thanks to their incompetent workmanship, Infact, for some reason the brake pedal has also become loose resulting in inefficient braking. This is a serious issue. I have complained to the concerned authorities. Now they have assured to look into it. I will update with more information this weekend.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10
T R Sahwney is bad. Thats why i booked from DD motors even though sahwney was quoting less waiting period

Top Bottom