Bought X-Box 360 S Matte Black + Kinect.

Yes singh890 ,that's why I mentioned have to dedicate some time,when the time I reach home from office , the day is over.
And TAI is another reason.
Will have to play this weekend.

Thanks edios, nah buddy the non availability of NTSC games here makes me buy those games.
More over now I can play unlimited GTA with rash driving.

Thanks buddy PSP is also a nice thing to play with, I have played liberty city in that were the city map is given, and one has to drive seeing it.
The game that I played exhaustively on PSP is resistance. It was so good to play such game. I just love FPS games very much.

Thread Starter #17
Guys again i am in hunt for some games for Xbox 360

So pour in some good suggestions.

Done with Max Payne-3 it was just amazing with real movie like story line and sudden action.
Special thanks to freakdude for his suggestion last time.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Mukesh,you HAVE to get your hands on the forza horizon,I mean it has to be the best racing game ever made. Amazing in every way. Also gta5 should be here.

Mukesh, check the new Tomb Raider. Spec Ops Line, old game, but I liked it very much(played the demo).
BTW, why don't you hack it?

Just want a suggestion ,should I go for XBox or PS3.it is confusing me.I have gone through review on the net, but still it is not helping me.

Thread Starter #21
Mukesh,you HAVE to get your hands on the forza horizon,I mean it has to be the best racing game ever made. Amazing in every way. Also gta5 should be here.
Thanks for the suggestion ferrarian will check those games.
Yes GTA V is already launched in US, will have to get hands on it.
As my Xbox is from U.S. with NTSC format, the games that i get in India are not useful for me.

As my bro is visiting US, so thought to finalize games and order soon.
Mukesh, check the new Tomb Raider. Spec Ops Line, old game, but I liked it very much(played the demo).
BTW, why don't you hack it?
Hmm will check it buddy btw i like more of action games and car games.
Currently playing GTA 4 whenever i want to drive for hours together.
Though i had finished it in laptop.

Just want a suggestion ,should I go for XBox or PS3.it is confusing me.I have gone through review on the net, but still it is not helping me.
Buddy even i was in confusion earlier, it all depends on what type of games you like.

Xbox is fully wireless, so went for one.
Kinect games are absolute stress busters, and you sweat a lot which is good for your body.

Mukesh,do you still play TDU2? Do you like it? I have it on PS and this is the most fun game that I have played on PS.

Thread Starter #23
Mukesh,do you still play TDU2? Do you like it? I have it on PS and this is the most fun game that I have played on PS.
Hi ferrarian yes I was playing it but I didn't like the graphics that much compared to Forza Motorsports 3 and GTA 4.

Need for speed The Run is simply amazing.

Top Bottom