Booked! Toyota Innova VX (7 Seater)

sreenivash2003, many congratulations for your booking. Somehow, Innova is close to my heart, and even after being there in the markets for such a long time, it still appeals my hearts.

Thread Starter #17
Thank you, cooldhaya, here in A.P bookings are high for Innova and Scorpio and that too when i inquired about the process of manufacturing of vehicles from T.M.K plant, they give allotment priority for the state wise in the process. may be the allotment now came as Chennai.

Thank you, Mukeshus, i will go through the insurance

Thank you, Surfer, ya i saw special edition Crysta-- in it only white color is available and extra is graphics which we don't need, alloys which it literally had in vx model, spoiler we can get as extra fitment

Thank you, Akask. good admirer of Innova

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest congratulations. Do tell us what made you switch to Innova when originally you were considering the hatchbacks. Keep us updated on the delivery.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congratulations Sreenivash for your booking. Like others have said take insurance outside you can easily save upto 10k! But 3 months waiting for Innova is news to me! When i went to TD the Fortuner , the SE asked me to book Innova instead and regardless of the variant and color they promised delivery in 2 weeks.
Absolutely.

My friend booked his Innova in mid Feb and got delivery in Mar 3rd week flat.

By the way, congratulations Sreeni [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #21
Thank you 350Z, ya it is told in introduction about choosing the Innova.and one important thing is, when we traveled in different car for long journey's, we feel no tiredness only in Innova.

Thank you, shailinder

Thank you, venom

Thread Starter #23
i got a call from sales executive that the delivery of the innova will still be late for 1 more month, Thanks for the information i will look through the insurance, TSIVipul.

Top Bottom