BMW X1 is HERE to Rock the Indian Roads!

Thread Starter #31

350Z

Core Team
there less expensive SUV still its expensive for me
BMW is launching the X1 day after tomorrow. The pricing may not be under the sub-20 Lakhs range but still, the car is worth the value for the features, reliability, and most importantly, the ‘brand image’ it offers. The German Giants (Read Merc and BMW) sure have more affordable options to launch in our country, but where will be the exclusivity then? :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

no way i want BMW to come more lower then 20L . we will will lose proud image of owning a BMW car . still even if i buy maintaining that car will empty my pocket lol i am better with my Indian SUV.

Thread Starter #33

350Z

Core Team
BMW has today officially launched their most affordable product in India - The X1. Prices remain the same as previously mentioned in this post. Our friends from IAB report that BMW's official dealership in Mumbai (Navneet Motors) have sold out their quota of 100 cars already, and the further bookings will continue from April next year.

Dr.-Andreas-Schaaf-BMW-X1.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #35

350Z

Core Team
It seems, that this thing is going to create a Fortuner-like success story in India, though only as long as BMW manages to keep up with that much of demand!

Drive Safe,
350Z

the only concern i have is the bracket in which X1 has been launched, and the growth story of india with so many millionaires around, soon X1s would be all around and then brand exclusivity might be lost!
like the standard Mercedez benz are everywhere and untill its a a merc coupe, the heads dont turn these days!!
just my opinion!

Awesome!

Ok, this car is cheap, alright... but what about the upkeep costs? The maintainence & service bills will be sky high! I am sure BMW has not reduced the cost of spares & labour for this one!

This is the car which I was waiting for. However in given Indian conditions we still need to see how it works out. e.g. the total package ( initial cost+maintainence cost+unseen problems for Indian conditions)

X1's looks are very stunning and BMW has status symbol also but it will disappoint those who want heavy looks 'coz it looks as small as vitara.. and yeah lets see how much is maintenace costs!!

When i enquired the dealer about the servicing costs of 320d he said it will cost around 18-20k for every 15k KMS! Don know will it be lesser or more for X1!

If i were to buy an suv of that segment, it would have been the X1. The reason being the brand image of BMW. Atleast it is a better option over Honda CRV which surprisingly costs more than this BMW. As far as the maintainence is concerned, i certainly wish BMW does something about the rocket high prices of the spare parts. I dont want them to reduce the spare prices drastically, but atleast make them reasonable.

AMG

Suspended
The X1 is so small that a Yeti standing next to it was giving it an inferiority complex(Personal experience based on spotting cars standing next to each other at New Friends Colony)

Top Bottom