Thread Starter #1
BMW Motorrad has commenced its most awaited training program, GS Experience 2023, in India. The GS Experience is a two-day curated training session designed exclusively for BMW adventure motorcyclists.
- BMW Motorrad GS Experience offers the riders a unique opportunity to experience the capabilities of BMW GS range in their natural habitat.
- BMW Motorrad will host this brand experience across 11 cities: Delhi, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Kochi, Bangalore and Lucknow.
- The Level-1 program will help riders to master basics of off-road riding. Day-1 training program is for BMW GS owners of 650 CC and above motorbikes while the Day-2 is for BMW 310 GS riders.
- The training includes basic familiarity of the motorcycle, understanding of correct rider position, enduro steering and exercises such as gravel riding, emergency stops on slope, emergency braking and riding on inclines.
- Each session includes a briefing and demonstration by certified BMW Motorrad Trainer. The sessions offers riding experience on a combination of bitumen and off-road under expert supervision.
- The riders automatically qualify for Level-2 training upon successful completion of Level-1. This training also preambles search for ‘Team India’, a trio of GS riders forming a team to contest the International GS Trophy.
- BMW Motorrad recently announced the next destination for the International GS Trophy 2024 as Namibia. BMW Motorrad India will hold the GS Trophy qualifiers later this year.