Bluetooth Adapter for Volkswagen Vento TDI HL - RCD 310

Fellas,

I have a question on same line. My linea 2011 does not have usb let alone aux. Tried a modulator from grey market but that found its rightful place in the dustbin. Showroom guy tells me to change the music system totally but I am not too keen.

Any workarounds?

Best!

I have a question on same line. My linea 2011 does not have usb let alone aux. Tried a modulator from grey market but that found its rightful place in the dustbin. Showroom guy tells me to change the music system totally but I am not too keen. Any workarounds?
Hi, Changing the music system should be the last option. Check out this DIY by our member Mr.Boss in a Linea. I am not sure this is applicable your 2011 model (this DIY is works for blaupunkt, Delphi HUs but not all models as per the thread owner), anyway you can confirm by checking the pinout diagram in your user manual with that given in the DIY details. Same AUX can be used for USB option as well with slight modifications.

Last edited:
Fellas,

I have a question on same line. My linea 2011 does not have usb let alone aux. Tried a modulator from grey market but that found its rightful place in the dustbin. Showroom guy tells me to change the music system totally but I am not too keen.

Any workarounds?

Best!
Changing HU is a good option. Quality of music signals and power provided to speakers will be better, and you will have more features and better tuning capabilities with a new HU. A decent single DIN would be good if you are not too keen on looks.

Changing HU is a good option. Quality of music signals and power provided to speakers will be better, and you will have more features and better tuning capabilities with a new HU. A decent single DIN would be good if you are not too keen on looks.
Though his alias in TAI is alwayskeen he has clearly specified he is not so keen to replace his HU [;)]. So for a minimal user the most convenient and cost effective solution must be the DIY hack in the above thread IMHO. If that doesn't work and he want the aux hard and fast he can always look for a new HU.

hi Anyone could recommend me how to play the music through the phone My VW vento TDI Highline do not have the AUX and USB plug , and the glove box in place of the MDI to USB cable that not support VW RCD510 RCD310 RNS510 MEDIA-IN MDI Interface Adapter Cable for Ipod Iphone | eBay
one please help ?

hi Anyone could recommend me how to play the music through the phone My VW vento TDI Highline do not have the AUX and USB plug , and the glove box in place of the MDI to USB cable that not support VW RCD510 RCD310 RNS510 MEDIA-IN MDI Interface Adapter Cable for Ipod Iphone | eBay
one please help ?
I am not sure which HU you have but as you have posted in RCD 310 post will assume your question is related to that and you want to play the music from your phone via AUX.

When I was in US for short trip I purchased following cable from amazon.com and it is working fine.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004VI7MVM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

one please help ?
The below image is of a RCD210 rear panel, but I believe its the same for RCD310 as well.

rcd210_back.jpg
Soure: www.mat-d.com

You can get a wiring harness with usb, aux flush mounts for the front end and connect it. Ask your local ICE installer for more details.

Last edited:

Top Bottom