Blind Date With Rolls Royce & Aston Martin Dealership

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Just another day as usual but an enthusiast knows how to make an ordinary day special by just living his passion. Its known that for true automotive enthusiast no amount of know-how about cars/bikes can ever be enough. One keeps on looking for opportunities to have a look at uber-luxurious cars at any given point. Though there wasn’t any invite or pre-plan to check out the marvelous Rolls Royce at the Delhi Dealership, thus, my visit to the dealership was totally spontaneous. The Dealership I have visited is the only North Indian Dealership for Rolls Royce located opposite the Sarita Vihar Metro Station.

The Rolls Royce beauties were a breath-taking sight and appeared to me as the angles might have descended all of a sudden in White Fairy Gowns. It was my 1st close look at the Rolls Royce twins i.e Phantom and Ghost!

The marketing personnel of the Rolls Royce Dealership was really humble and agreed to my request of clicking the pics of the 2 celestial beauties for our forum. I told him that I am with “The Automotive India” and we are quite extensively dealing with automotive reviews. He immediately checked out our forum and was really impressed at the 1st glance at the home-page.

This visit of mine to the Rolls Royce Dealership turned out to be an enthralling experience and one which I shall surely remember for a long time to come as cars like these are not to be seen on a daily basis and to be standing next to them gives a feeling of honor to every true-blue automotive enthusiast.

There was also an additional bonus waiting for me when I entered the Rolls Royce Dealership and that was the sight of another magnificent beauty, Aston Martin Rapide S. Seeing this one, I was taken aback with its sporty and yet extremely elegant body design and the White Color further accentuated its awesome looks.

The Aston Martin Showroom is right next to the Rolls Royce one in the same building. Thus, I can definitely say that every minute spent with these beauties was worth a million. All in all a Fantastic Afternoon spent!

However, Without clicking pics of these beauties the entire experience shall be incomplete. So here are the pics of the Rolls Royce Twins and the Aston Martin for all of you to enjoy!

SET 1: ASTON MARTIN RAPIDE S​

photo0363.jpg

photo0364.jpg

Photo0365.jpg

photo0366.jpg

photo0367.jpg

photo0368.jpg

SET 2: THE ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM​

photo0371.jpg

photo0373.jpg

photo0369.jpg

photo0370.jpg

SET 3: ROLLS ROYCE GHOST​

photo0376.jpg

photo0377.jpg

photo0375.jpg

photo0378.jpg

photo0374.jpg

photo0379.jpg

I hope my small yet interesting account of a blind date is liked by you all and promise you all that there will be many such accounts from my end that’ll be shared in the times to come.

Regards

Akash

Re: Blind Date With Rolls Royce & Aston Martin Dealership.

Thanks for sharing such a nice pictures.
Just curious to know what is that black wire thing coming out of trunk of STON MARTIN RAPIDE. Is it any safety device or something else ?

Thread Starter #3

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Just curious to know what is that black wire thing coming out of trunk of STON MARTIN RAPIDE. Is it any safety device or something else ?
Its just a lighting wire buddy that is used to light up the ambient light fixture that was kept next to it. It's a normal feature now days.

Regards

Akash

Its just a lighting wire buddy that is used to light up the ambient light fixture that was kept next to it. It's a normal feature now days.

Regards

Akash
You meant the battery is disconnected & the power is run by an external source like at car shows?

Nice to see you have a good cam that was much deserved for the content you provide to the forum [clap]

No interior pics?? Looks like white is a popular colour.

Thread Starter #5

Akash1886

Honoured Member

You meant the battery is disconnected & the power is run by an external source like at car shows?

Nice to see you have a good cam that was much deserved for the content you provide to the forum

No interior pics?? Looks like white is a popular colour.
Ya buddy, Thanks for the appreciation. Couldn't get the interior pics as all of them were locked.

Regards

Akash

Hey Akash1886,
You are one lucky chap buddy. In the first sense you saw them. In the second you were lucky to click pics of them. I was not allowed to click pics of Harleys when I went to the Harley Davidson showroom in Chennai. Well one question, How was your feeling when you took your first step inside;-). Around 2 and a half years back I met with a Rolls Royce in Ooty. It was my junior's car in Lawrence School, Lovedale. The driver was kind enough to show and open every features in the car including a start up. Just that no sitting inside. When the car was there for 5 hours I was just standing next to it. Unfortunately no cameras as electronic gadgets not allowed.

Thread Starter #7

Akash1886

Honoured Member
You are one lucky chap buddy. In the first sense you saw them. In the second you were lucky to click pics of them. Well one question, How was your feeling when you took your first step inside
Buddy, It was next to heavenly. Such an exhilarating feel that I thought Yah!! Now that's something worth for a hardcore cars lover. It was like a dream becoming reality.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #8

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: 2nd Blind Date With Rolls Royce Dealership

Buddies,

I had a 2nd Blind Date with Rolls Royce today. It was a humbling feel that I was standing in front of these magnificent cars once again. Earlier you all saw the 2 White beauties but this time its all new with 4 Rolls Royce on display. Each one looking extremely beautiful. It was a bonus for me and I am sure you all would be happy as well. I have also made a small video which I'll upload soon, for now, enjoy the new pics.[:)]

20151130_123815.jpg

20151130_123824.jpg

20151130_123830.jpg

20151130_123851.jpg

20151130_123842.jpg

20151130_123922.jpg

20151130_123929.jpg

20151130_123914.jpg

20151130_123859.jpg

20151130_123959.jpg

20151130_123945.jpg

20151130_123936.jpg

20151130_124009.jpg

20151130_124019.jpg

20151130_124026.jpg

20151130_124049.jpg

Regards

Akash

Are these customized for pre ordered customers or they pre determined by the dealership & waiting for customers?

Wonder how much these thrones cost OTR.

Thread Starter #11

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Are these customized for pre ordered customers or they pre determined by the dealership & waiting for customers?

Wonder how much these thrones cost OTR.
They are likely the ordered cars or maybe a couple of them might be customer's cars too. About the cost, I had asked during my first visit and was told about Rs. 9 Crores.

Regards

Akash

They are likely the ordered cars or maybe a couple of them might be customer's cars too. About the cost, I had asked during my first visit and was told about Rs. 9 Crores.

Regards

Akash
9 [surprise] for the Ghost or Phantom? Can think of a list of cars to own ! Damn!

I heard from my friend that they send someone from the company to check if your competent to own the car & they verify your background etc before selling the car!

Can you verify this is true or if this was the case some years back?Or my friend just made it up?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #13

Akash1886

Honoured Member
9 for the Ghost or Phantom? Can think of a list of cars to own ! Damn!
That I don't remember now. But the figure was indeed Rs. 9 Cr.

I heard from my friend that they send someone from the company to check if your competent to own the car & they verify your background etc before selling the car!

Can you verify this is true or if this was the case some years back?Or my friend just made it up?
That is indeed true. Profiling is done to a great extent by them. Here is an old article on same lines where a bollywood celeb had been denied owning a Rolls Royce.

Regards

Akash

That is indeed true. Profiling is done to a great extent by them. Here is an old article on same lines where a bollywood celeb had been denied owning a Rolls Royce.
Oh I did not find anything when i googled about it long ago, i assumed my friend was exaggerating a regular dealer representative visit.
He told me they ask what cars were owned before ,what business & ask about the home & also want to know where the Rolls will be parked & how it will be maintained,then after a month or so they tell you if booking is excepted.

Will something similar apply to the Aston martin? Both share the same dealership in this case so wondering if same rules apply although Aston models are cheaper than Rolls.

Thread Starter #15

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Will something similar apply to the Aston martin? Both share the same dealership in this case so wondering if same rules apply although Aston models are cheaper than Rolls.
I am actually not aware of Aston's protocols for sales but yes Rolls Royce and Lamborghini are very high on profiling.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom