Blaupunkt San Marino - Cable Missed

Thread Starter #1
Hello All ,

I had upgraded my stock ICE last year to Blaupunkt San Marino 330 and during the upgrade i had only planned to use the stock speakers in my vehicle.
Over the time , the need to upgrade to a better quality audio was growing up and when decided to execute the same i realized that i had lost the Pre Out cable which is very much needed to install an amplifier.

Is there any chance to procure the same ? Is it a standard connector ?
Pin Layout is 20 pins and out is as like in the below image ( FR , FL , RR , RL , Sub Out ).

Capture_1.JPG

Capture_2.JPG

Regards

In my experience Blaupunkt was always supportive in such cases.
Drop an email to their customer care and they will direct you to the regional support team and they will get you required harness.

Thread Starter #3
In my experience Blaupunkt was always supportive in such cases.
Drop an email to their customer care and they will direct you to the regional support team and they will get you required harness.
Hi Mr.Boss ,
Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Have dropped an email today.
Hoping for the best.

Regards
Sreekanth

Just noticed the snap is taken from my post :)

In case if there is no support from Balupunkt, let me know.
My HU turned a brick after I tried a firmware update. I'm yet to check the repair feasibility.
If it is not repairable, all necessary harness is yours
But you have to wait, how long is the question here. HU is at Chennai & currently I'm at home town.

Thread Starter #5
Just noticed the snap is taken from my post :)

In case if there is no support from Balupunkt, let me know.
My HU turned a brick after I tried a firmware update. I'm yet to check the repair feasibility.
If it is not repairable, all necessary harness is yours
But you have to wait, how long is the question here. HU is at Chennai & currently I'm at home town.
Hi Boss ,
Wow that is an unexpected coincidence and hope you don't mind using the picture.
Blaupunkt had contacted me back and given me their service center number in Bengaluru. Since the request was for an accessory cable , the priority given is very minimal. So i am planning to wait for another week or so to see.
I had an intention to upgrade the firmware , but since i couldn't get any good resource to execute the same i dropped the plan.
Thanks a lot for the offer and I hope that your HU gets back its life. If not i will be happy to own the harness

Regards
Sreekanth

Top Bottom