Blasts in Mumbai!

Its really sad and bad thing

terrorists are doing this since i started reading newspapers

and government keep giving condolence messages thats it

all bad censored words coming out against the government that least bothers [frustration]

Which part of dadar?
Its in 'Kabutar Khana', one of the busiest street/point of dadar!!:-(

'Opera House', again a business hub where most of the trading is done..

Third is 'Zaveri Baazar' again a business hub. There is a place called 'Khaoo Galli', where we get some of the finest dishes to eat and since it was evening time, that place was crowded too...:-(

Its in 'Kabutar Khana', one of the busiest street/point of dadar!!:-(

'Opera House', again a business hub where most of the trading is done..

Third is 'Zaveri Baazar' again a business hub. There is a place called 'Khaoo Galli', where we get some of the finest dishes to eat and since it was evening time, that place was crowded too...:-(
Till Yesterday FM radio channels and news channels were saying at 'Kabootar Khana, Dadar', now I read today's newspaper they say 'Hanuman Mandir Bus stop' Dadar'! Sorry if I informed wrong in the earlier post...

Till Yesterday FM radio channels and news channels were saying at 'Kabootar Khana, Dadar', now I read today's newspaper they say 'Hanuman Mandir Bus stop' Dadar'! Sorry if I informed wrong in the earlier post...
Reconfirmed again, its 'Hanuman Mandir Bus stop' in 'Kabootar khana' near 'Dr Antonio da Silva High school'!! I was rite yesterday...

It is shameful that we are not taking any step to prevent such failures. "Spirit of Mumbai" or "Spirit of Delhi" are all political words and nothing much. People lost and losing their lifes and nothing is happening to prevent.

To be frank i never knew this news till i saw the paper's today morning , was shocked to see it! Feeling very sad to all the members of the families who had lost their loved ones.

I can't understand why the Govt is still silent and protecting Kasab.
What's taking them so long to trial him in court and punish him.[anger]

Its unfortunate our GOVT is just busy with corrupt politicians having enough security.
And common man suffering with these incidents without any protection.

What security measures Govt has taken is highly questionabble.

They are just busy shuffling the Portfolios of ministers, hiking prices.
And wasting the tax paid by citizens.

What's the use in paying compensation to people when the life is lost.

I can't understand why the Govt is still silent and protecting Kasab.
What's taking them so long to trial him in court and punish him.[anger]

Its unfortunate our GOVT is just busy with corrupt politicians having enough security.
And common man suffering with these incidents without any protection.

What security measures Govt has taken is highly questionabble.

They are just busy shuffling the Portfolios of ministers, hiking prices.
And wasting the tax paid by citizens.

What's the use in paying compensation to people when the life is lost.
Can not agree with you more! This is a dastardly act and deserves thorough introspection. Politicians are coming on TV and mentioning that it is hard to avoid such cases of violence. But why? Look at how US has streamlined the process and initiated so many changes after the shocking 9/11. Where are all those reforms which were talked about after 26/11?

Another sad day in the history of Mumbai, and few days down the line when people get back to normal everyone would just talk about Mumbai spirit.

@ The traveller:
If his ghastly act requires a thorough introspection, isn't 2 and half years more for their introspection.
If they delay further another hijacking may occur to free Kasab.

What India requires is quick medical facilities as other countries have.

A common Emergency Helpline must be setup to help people.

The people in blasts were massly taken in a tempo.

Where a politician can afford BMW or Merc with bullet proof which costs crores.

throw out all the polititians. they are the ones who have brought us to this state and are ruining our motherland. how do we deal with these bloody terrorists. we have lots of cases were it was rooted out completely. it should be an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth strategy.hit them hard. kill the heads and the tail will wither out by itself.hit back with all the same dirty tricks that they employ.how did we finish of the punjab terrorists ? they were simply killed one by one. how was LTTE finished. they were ruthlessly killed.how do the americans deal with al qaeda, bomb them out.the israelis even mow down the houses of suicide bombers.for it we need political leaders with guts & integrity.they have to be professionals. make KPS GILL( the former punjab police chief) the defence minister and we will see the difference.of course some collateral damage is bound to happen, which we have to accept. its better than the whole country being kept at ransom.give the bloody terrorist a dose of their own brand of medicine.they don't understand love and compassion, they are trained to kill and get killed. so kill them. its the only remedy.

This indeed is a big tragedy.
Mumbai has already seen enough. With everything the people have had to go through in the past, it seems unfair that they must be shaken up over and over again.

@ The traveller:
If his ghastly act requires a thorough introspection, isn't 2 and half years more for their introspection.
If they delay further another hijacking may occur to free Kasab.

What India requires is quick medical facilities as other countries have.

A common Emergency Helpline must be setup to help people.

The people in blasts were massly taken in a tempo.

Where a politician can afford BMW or Merc with bullet proof which costs crores.
You see in Kasab's case, its not that his trial is being delayed on purpose. The trial is already over and he was found guilty and was convicted. But he has the right to an appeal and he had gone with that to the High Court, The High Court too upheld the verdict of the trial court below and now he possibly will move the Supreme Court and then with a mercy Petition to the President till he runs out of room for appeals and finally meet his end. And just cause he's alive and awaiting punishment doesn't mean that someone is going to use that for hijacking a plane for his release. When it happened last time, the person we had behind bars was a high value target for the terrorists.

And Kasab, I bet he's rotting in his cell, wondering every minute whether he will live or die. He's no mastermind but a brainwashed pawn who probably cant even reason for himself and he is of no use anymore to who ever made him.

About the time taken for the verdict, How many of us know that the judgement in the 26/11 case was a whopping 1588 page Verdict? You cant rush a case as serious as this and you need to put every single detail, every crime he has committed under the scanner and then make a judgement as there should never be a chance for some other authority to have a chance to find that the proceedings were unjust. Wherever he goes, the judgement will stand as it is and he will be punished. As you all probably know the evidence against him is that hard and fast.

And if we want to hang him without trial, emotionally and morally speaking it will be just, but on legal grounds, It will be a grave miscarriage of justice and non compliance of international treaties. We cant go do something like the U.S did and if we do, Probably it will be the U.S that terms us as dictators or aggressors and they might start running around in Humvees and run our country for us if you know what I mean.

And you are right we need more emergency service personnel and vehicles who actually know what they are supposed to do. But that has not yet happened thanks to the selfish bunch of people who care only about their welfare and we have elected to run the country. (What hurt me most was seeing the wounded and dying taken to hospitals in tempo vans, its so many years after Independence and we still can't provide for ambulances? We are not talking about some lonely village here for cryng out loud!.) And we too are to be blamed for many things. We tolerate- Whatever is thrown at us.

When we all adhere to zero tolerance on all forms of corruption and slackness in the system, Things will turn for better. If we keep on saying, Oh this is India you can't change anything, Our enemies will keep on winning on us. And how many of us know that our worst enemies are domestic? Corruption being the biggest one! How many people die due to corruption and slackness in the system?

13 is the average number of people who die every hour in India in road accidents. How many were killed by terrorists in the last attack? Only 166. That too after those murderous butchers went on a massacre spree continuously for almost four days. I personally feel that I and my family members are more likely to be killed in a road accident than to die of old age or to die of some other reason and terrorists being the last one. We need to reform this country once and for all. Enough is enough and we are done with being manipulated by politicians and bureaucrats. Lets all say this stops now. Jai Hind!

Last edited:

Top Bottom