Black Venom: My 2018 Aprilia SR150 Ownership Review

Thread Starter #61
Be careful M_S!
How did it happen? Did you fall?
I almost fell down but the Aprilia had fallen down and luckily I stood when the SR had fell down causing minor injury to toe.But,I recovered within 2 days.

I trust you wore helmet and were not riding beyond speed limit! Be really careful and do keep in mind that fellow motorists can be at fault too so maintain your safety and be alert on road always.

Regards
Akash
When I was on my way to home,kids were playing with crackers and in fear,I had to apply sudden brakes which made my Aprilia fell down and beside me,there was a truck which was stopped but luckily I didn't hit my vehicle to the truck and 2 people helped me in lifting the vehicle.BTW,this happened in November 2019.

Thread Starter #62
5 months after last update.My Aprilia has crossed 12000 Kms during this pandemic though it has run more than 500 Kms since last update,thanks to lockdown and Aprilia has been used for bringing groceries during this situation and I've stopped using this vehicle anymore since I've started driving the car these days.And,presently,Aprilia has completed 2 years recently and ran only 12400 Kms in these 2 years,which is quite decent for me despite having less run these days.Now,I've given my Aprilia to an acquaintance as his Activa is at his hometown and he had given his Polo for service so I'd lend him my Aprilia for few days as I was not using it anymore.

And,I've been facing some issues with battery.I had to change the battery fuses for couple of times again after last update.

Top Bottom