Black & Decker PW1700SPX

Thread Starter #1
Just purchased a Black & Decker PW1700SPX power washer today. I'll be using it to clean the car and also to clean tiles in the car porch and verandah. I paid Rs.10000/-. I will post my experience after using it.

Attachments

Congratulations Peter. By the way what are your plans ? Opening a washing centre at your place [lol]. (Just kidding)

Old technique of using a bucket still works for me.

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations Peter. It will not only make the car wash task easier but also serve for multiple purposes. Do tell us how convenient it is after giving a first wash.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
congrats peter!.. hmm is this like portable washer??
It is a portable washer.

Thanks.

Peter - the pressure washer is a fantastic buy ! I picked up one couple of months ago from Eureka Forbes. Check mine out too http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ride/4245-three-cars-one-pressure-washer.html
i will check it out.

Congratulations Peter. By the way what are your plans ? Opening a washing centre at your place [lol]. (Just kidding)

Old technique of using a bucket still works for me.
Yea but you need high pressure to clean the wheel arches and a few other places. Plus I'm going to use it to clear the moss which forms on the walls during the monsoons.

Congratulations Peter. It will not only make the car wash task easier but also serve for multiple purposes. Do tell us how convenient it is after giving a first wash.

Drive Safe,
350Z
ive seen this here at home town do post your experience so i can buy it :)
I just washed my car today. The wheel arches were really well cleaned. However the body requires to be rubbed with a soap solution with a cloth. The brush attachment is not good for this job. Also the canister is good for spraying the shampoo but you need the cloth to properly rub it in.

This is wonderful piece of machinery. It will make you the owner of a clean vehicle [:)]

Do post some pic which shows it working.

Top Bottom