Biggest Formula 1 Survey

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Formula 1 fans have been urged to let the sport's leading figures know exactly what they think of grand prix racing, and how it can be improved, in the biggest ever survey.
The Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) has teamed up with electronics company LG and F1 Racing to conduct the most in-depth research into how the sport can be made better. Fans can access the survey at www.lgf1racingfansurvey.com

Available in 16 languages, fans will be asked for their opinion on favourite drivers, venues, how the sport's promotion can be improved, insight into how they follow the sport and what improvements they would like to see to improve the spectacle.
The results of the survey will be taken on board by FOTA and used as a blueprint for making F1 better in the future. Andrew Barrett, the VP of Global Sponsorship for LG, said: "LG is delighted to be working with F1 Racing and FOTA to hear from F1 fans around the world.

"In everything LG does we place consumer insight at the heart of it, and we welcome the opportunity to learn more about what F1 fans want from their sport and sharing those views with people that help shape the sport." As well as contributing opinion that could help make F1 better, everyone who completes a survey will have the chance to win $1000 worth of LG goodies. (Source: Autocar India.)

Drive Safe,
350Z

This is good news ... To know that our views will be heard somewhere!!
Will be sure to participate!!

Me too ended it with the same thoughts ... exhausted after the end of it!!
I hope all of you are voting for India as a venue!!

You can watch it for certain, even if it does not come to India!!
In fact, Malaysia or Bahrain may even work out cheaper, and you can club a holiday with it too!!

Nice initiative but what a tiring survey indeed, I was doing and hoping to finish it soon but then left in between. :lol!:

Top Bottom