Beware of Blue Hyundai, Bengaluru

Thread Starter #1
THIS FEEDBACK IS TO Blue Hyundai, Shop No. 82, Next To Mc Donald's, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru - 560004.

1. After getting the booking, they showed laid-back attitude to generate Proforma Invoice. They took more than 2 days to send a document which hardly takes 2 hours.

2. Took booking charges of Rs. 5000 and didn't inform about any cancellation charges while I was making the payment. I paid Rs. 5000 on 11th December and asked to stop processing on 13th December after getting better deal from Trident Hyundai. They are now taking Rs. 3000 from me as cancellation of order when they haven't even generated Proforma Invoice. Disgusting.

3. Even for the refund of Rs. 2000, I have been calling them regularly and get no updates. Still waiting them to call me back.

4. More than the money, it is the attitude and miscommunication of the staff which has been disappointing.

3000 for cancellation of booking sounds very high. I was charged 200 rupees by Varun motors when I cancelled booking for Brezza.

In my case escalating to Maruti helped. 24 hours after I escalated to them I had the cheque in my hand.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend sending an email to Hyundai about this. Also ask them about the cancellation charge.

Top Bottom