Beware of AutoVikas Motors (Tata), Moti Nagar, Delhi

Hi Guys

I need your help in my case as well. I am in real trouble with Autovikas dealer. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Tata has gone worst in past few years. I am using a TATA INDICA VISTA since 2008 and so far the experience was fine. Recently, on 11/12/16, I booked a Tata Zest from Autovikas Dealer in Moti Nagar, Delhi. The dealer committed delivery of 01/01/2017 and took full payment from me on 23/12/16. On 28/12/16, when i called him, he told me that car is not available and might come by Jan end, 2017. Above this, he also told me that i will have to pay more money as the prices go up in January and December offers also won't be applicable now.

I have been struggling with this dealer from last 4-5 days and under tremendous mental pressure. I don't understand why the customer should pay more money when the delay in delivery is not his fault? And when i have already made full payment of the car to him !! Under his pressure, i also got ready to compromise on color option but he was pretty rigid on delivering it higher price. My money is stuck with him and i have no other option but to cancel the booking and go for something else.

After using my Vista for so many years, i again trusted TATA motors, but i guess it was the biggest mistake of my life.

Hi Guys

I need your help in my case as well. I am in real trouble with Autovikas dealer. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Tata has gone worst in past few years. I am using a TATA INDICA VISTA since 2008 and so far the experience was fine. Recently, on 11/12/16, I booked a Tata Zest from Autovikas Dealer in Moti Nagar, Delhi. The dealer committed delivery of 01/01/2017 and took full payment from me on 23/12/16. On 28/12/16, when i called him, he told me that car is not available and might come by Jan end, 2017. Above this, he also told me that i will have to pay more money as the prices go up in January and December offers also won't be applicable now.

I have been struggling with this dealer from last 4-5 days and under tremendous mental pressure. I don't understand why the customer should pay more money when the delay in delivery is not his fault? And when i have already made full payment of the car to him !! Under his pressure, i also got ready to compromise on color option but he was pretty rigid on delivering it higher price. My money is stuck with him and i have no other option but to cancel the booking and go for something else.

After using my Vista for so many years, i again trusted TATA motors, but i guess it was the biggest mistake of my life.
Its really bad that they promised wrong delivery dates. Generally dealers promise dates which are more than what would actually take. But this is not a mistake of Tata motors. May be you can mail to customercare@tatamotors.com and see if it helps. My experience with Tata dealer was very good. They gave car before promised date and also gave goodies free which they earlier denied and I didn't pay for. It was a pleasant surprise for me.

Thread Starter #19
After 3 years:

The car is facing issues when there is less petrol and it starts giving light in engine and ABS + Car can't accelerate above 50 km/hr. I gave the car to Autovikas motors a month back and they said they have rectified the car.

Again 2 days back the same problem started and i again gave car to Autovikas Motors. There was a major mishap which luckily did not happen in pick up (dont want to disclose details here) which i complained and the service advisor now has the audacity to tell me that they wont now drop the car back to me home until we come and meet the General Manager.

The car has just driven 10,000 kms in 3 years and there have been niggles once in a while. But this behaviour of Autovikas motors, Moti Nagar has made sure i will never buy any tata car or recommend

TATA MOTORS ! WAKE UP

Hi Vijay, As person, I only contacted my friend in TML, he said this dealership is not under him but will pass the case to the right person. Its the effort of my friend maybe who helped. But, I am happy for Vaibhav. I am there if anyone has any issues regarding Zest.

Thanks a lot for kind appreciation dear.

Regards

Akash
Thanks man

Top Bottom