BEWARE! Car Manufacturer's Logos are Getting Stolen

350Z

Core Team
i agree. this cannot be done only by kids. i have noticed that logo theft is happening only in mumbai/pune/south india so there is gang of people who are resulting in this robbery. wish cops can do something soon or else its time we should start removing logo of our cars oursselves and keep them in safe before someone else steals them!!

Thread Starter #21
Soon all car manufacturers will have to follow the Rolls Royce technique in India. And, I'm sure most of us won't mind paying a premium for it either. :wink:
This is amazing. I wonder how can this be done for the logo on the rear. [thinking]

Wow , i never knew it would go inside!

I would be happy to pay a premium for this rather than spending on replacing the stolen logos many times!

hey 350z great video man. didnt knew rolls logo goes inside like that [glasses]

How much does a logo of Rolls Royce cost??? [lol]
guessing for the price of tata nano!! by the way, good news for us guys. specially for those in bombay! that logo stealing gang has been busted! info from motoroids.

Finally, the owners of cars who were frustrated with the logos of their cars disappearing overnight can heave a sigh of relief. Mumbai Police, in a major breakthrough have busted the seven member gang which was the main reason behind the disappearing badges of expensive cars such as Audi, Mercedes, VW and Skoda. The seven member gang was headed by Mohit Bhatnagar from Bundi district in Rajasthan. He was aided by six of his aides from nearby Kota and a few other locals. Police have found a heavy cache of stolen badges and since there is no way to determine whom they belong to, these badges will be returned to public on a first come first served basis. If you own a car, and you have lost its badge, you can register yourself as a victim by supplying your name, car model and make. For now you can leave your names and car models as comments here. We would try to get a badge for your car reserved as we are in direct touch with the police officials

Last weekend i was in a trip to Shirdi,Pune and mahabaleshwar. I saw a good number of vehicles (around 40-50) multi-brand vehicles including Honda,Skoda,VW,Maruti,Hyundai and Toyota without their Manufacturer's Logos on them.

In a drive of about 5-6 hrs i spotted these many cars and I could imagine how many people have suffered across Pune..! Hope, with the gang caught by police puts a stop to this ugly JOB..!

Skoda to replace stolen badges for free! If you're a victim of theft in Mumbai then a pleasant surprise awaits you after a service.

Man, this is weird. How much money these guys can make by selling these stolen badges? I mean how much an Auto will pay for these badges anyways, they are fancy items for them.. [surprise], Unless they have a plan to fake a body part

So Common these thefts are in Australia too
Specially -
HONDA badges including RED honda , Type R badge
Skyline,Silvia Badge
BMW Badge
Mercedes logo

It's not worth for them despite they are been stolen, Common why those uneducated ppl are rolling out there, Unless it means only collection for them.

But it becomes hard to notice any vehicle without the logo, its like a person without any identification, barely to see an unidentified citizen roaming.

Top Bottom