BEWARE! Car Manufacturer's Logos are Getting Stolen

I think pondicherry is safe from this problems.
I have found some cars from chennai.
But really i dont those are stolen and by accidents or any.

Even i have been seeing this a lot in. Saw this on VW, Skoda and even on a Logan!!

You cant imagine how i hate those people who does that to someone's car. Not sure if you guys have watched a movie "Jackal" a Bruce Willis + Richard Gere starrer. In that movie Bruce Willis gets out of his SUV and takes out a can and sprays it on the boot handle knob and leaves. The thug who was following him checks his vehicle and as soon as he touches the boot handle knob falls to the ground vomitting blood.Nice thought na! :-). I really hope that the re was something like that really available in the market. That wud be a befitting reply to all those theives.

[evil]@m_s, It is not horrible for manufacturer but for car owners.
And vw ,Skoda are commonest victims, and manufacturers are not doing any thing to make the things difficult for errant thieves for eg.self destructive logos when tampered.

@m_s, It is not horrible for manufacturer but for car owners.
And vw ,Skoda are commonest victims, and manufacturers are not doing any thing to make the things difficult for errant thieves for eg.self destructive logos when tampered.
These thieves are the chaps who have their brains in their third leg. [anger][lol]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
my friend's jetta badge was stolen and he got it for 1800 rupees from the service center. skoda's and vw badges has some value. hyundai and maruti doesn't.

Merc and BMW must be costliest.
Ya, but then these cars are not parked here & there, especially on streets. And even if they are, someone, mostly driver is present. I know people who owns Mercs & BMWs who take out their Altis, City, or even i20 when they need to go to areas where parking needs to be done on street. And this is not for the sake of logo but damage. I know a guy who parked his Audi A4 on a street side parking & when he came back, his ORVM was damaged & scratches on door. [anger]

There are some places where you will get for cheap also, why you want to invest more only on missing badges. I know without this it will spoil the look of the car [anger]

350Z

Core Team
There are some places where you will get for cheap also, why you want to invest more only on missing badges.
This is what encouraging thieves to continue their business. Stolen logos end up selling in chor bazaars and mostly, owners never consider getting a new logo again.

Drive Safe,
350Z

This is what encouraging thieves to continue their business. Stolen logos end up selling in chor bazaars and mostly, owners never consider getting a new logo again.

Drive Safe,
350Z

There is no other way, if we are unable to prevent it from the lost logos people think of buying in cheap but here also who knows we might lose it again,

In a single day the bunch of pulsar logos were lost when parked near a shop in the evening. And i have seen kids carrying with screwdriver and selling off very cheaply.

In Mumbai , most logo theft happens in Shivaji Park area. Almost all the cars in the lanes are without their manufacturer's logo . The thieves even target registration number plates nowadays . They get Rs.20 for a set from a no.plate dealer and the dealer cleans the plate and sells it as new plate.

Top Bottom