BEWARE! Car Manufacturer's Logos are Getting Stolen

hey 350z great video man. didnt knew rolls logo goes inside like that [glasses]

guessing for the price of tata nano!! by the way, good news for us guys. specially for those in bombay! that logo stealing gang has been busted! info from motoroids.
I bought a VolksWagen Polo in Mumbai in Dec end 2011 within a week of buying the Logo was stolen and I cant even find one in accessories shops all over. please help me get one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a VolksWagen Polo in Mumbai in Dec end 2011 within a week of buying the Logo was stolen and I cant even find one in accessories shops all over. please help me get one.
You can get one from CB* Collection.
Check with the dealer as well. If possible, look for local accessory shop, I have seen exact imitation logos of various car cos for just Rs.40-50 !!

* Chor Bazaar.[lol]

Don't think so especially when BMW is available around 4-5k.
BTW, earlier Skoda was giving 2 logos free.

i have also bought VW polo and has to park in road coz of parking problem in office.
Lets hope my vehicle remains safe.
Keep a board mentioning POLICE on your dashboard. Your car will be safe.
Infact, if logo is not there, the thief will stick one on it for free.[lol]

Even if this problem is not there in my city. I have found many cars from Mangalore without the logos. Mainly the Skoda & VW since they are very easy to remove. It really irritates you if you see your car without the logo. It spoils the whole look. I myself own a polo & without the logo, car will look disgusting!
Till now, I haven't been the victim & will pray to god to save my beautiful logo! [;)]

Heard that the OEM VW logo on the Polo's boot is priced at Rs. 8000 !! [surprise] Is it true? (I hope its not)
Its true buddy. The rear costs 8000 and the front one costs 2000! So many people won't anyway buy it from the dealer coz they might get the stolen ones for 500-1500 bucks (main reason for the stealing).

If you happen to notice a stolen logo on parked cab, auto, bus , just ask the driver from where did he bought, as you would also like to get one ,.Don't tell him that your logo had been stolen, act as if you are fond of them.
If he gives the address of shop you sre likely to get your or somebody elses stolen logo back @ much cheaper rate.

And if you have a friend in police, give him the address, if you do not buy a logo again from the same shop!

Heard that the OEM VW logo on the Polo's boot is priced at Rs. 8000 !! [surprise] Is it true? (I hope its not)
The rear VW polo logo is stuck as a lock/unlock handle, which is integrated with the locking mechanism of car. Its firmly stuck in the slot and too tough to be broken/ stolen. Even then if it gets stolen, it would be covered under insurance so one may not have to pay complete 8000 bucks, only a small portion of it.

The front logo is for 1600 Rs.. now thats quite high a price.

What if we put few drops of fevi quick around the logo ? It won't be easy then to remove them for rotten head thieves. Good stuff for Rs.5/-.

[frustration]Yes , those thieves are rotten head , with feviquick , they will pour more effort to remove the logo which will damage the color for sure ,imho.

Top Bottom