Best Way to Transport Car Across India

350Z

Core Team
icecool2010, Once you finalize the option, Please open up a separate thread on your journey, since this thread will no longer be of relevance to The Automotive Answers section. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Wow vw vento diesel .drive it a ll the way to chennai. it will be real fun.ask for volunteers among friends who will jump at this suggestion for an adventure.i would never give my car to anyone else other than close friends who are expert drivers.

Thread Starter #37
Sorry Guys - It's been a busy few weeks. The option to driving it to Chennai is still open and travel would most probably take place around April-May timeline if a few other things get finalized.
Well keep you posted. Thx.

About 7 yaers ago, when our family moved to bangalore, our maruti 800 was transported in a cargo acrroer along with items belonging to other person in a packer and mover
The experience was an unpleasnt one to say the least as the cae was unloaded in middle of night with difficulty in finding a ramp.
I would advise to drive the car to the required destination with aid of professional drivers.

Sorry Guys - It's been a busy few weeks. The option to driving it to Chennai is still open and travel would most probably take place around April-May timeline if a few other things get finalized.
Well keep you posted. Thx.
April - May would be hot so plan accordingly. I dont think personally to take Mumbai route is the only option available. Go google and search for shorter but good routes, I am sure you can by-pass Mumbai and save lot of time.

I checked "mapmyindia.com" and found following route for you. Please check and plan.

PLEASE BE INFORMED: Roads in MP are not good.[thumbsup]

Delhi-Agra-Gwalior-Shivpuri-Sagar & Damoh-Jabalpur-Nagpur-Yavatmal-Adilabad-Nizambad-Hyderbad-Nalgonda-Guntur-Ongole-Kadapa-Tirupati-Chennai

Trip Info: 2241.8 Km, 55 Hour 54 min (est.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I transported a bike and car from Delhi To Bangalore this January and i used arya packers and movers which was suggested to me by some friend they use some car carriers (in which those new car are transported ) same they use to transport old used cars as well and i received it safe , and this is the best way i think ,because going to railways and taking the order numbers n al that messs , just call these guys they tell you the cost , if you are ok with the cost a guy will come to your place they give you some docs like bill and everything , once the car or bike reaches the destination they deliver it to your door step . simply hassle free . I feel this the best way Just Call Them (Arya packers and Movers)

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom