BEST Video Projector in India

@ anilkenath,We cannot cheat physics or reality .Sound Bar creates an illusionary surround using matrix time delays and all those kind ornaments destroys the original recorded intended sound.
But I suggest a listening test and if you find it impressive then nothing is better than that.

Amazing work Jayadev
I saw cambridge audio on your screen so thought I may probe into your audio or hi-fi related interests. I am newbies in this and you are way far ahead me.
I have a stereo set up with marantz amp, marantz cdp, wharfedale FS, and musical fidelity V-DAC. Thinking about getting a tuner soon.
Anyways, best of luck for you DIYs in future too.
Thanks Right now.

I had given up those branded one sometime ago. none could satisfy me. most of them are good on papers but in real they have some kind of anomalies or sonic signature.better one costs millions cant afford to break the bank balance.
I prefer listening Neutral so I started building it myself.
A dedicated DAC is work in progress as of now.electronics is easy but convincing ears is too difficult.

Btw Marantz CD players are one awesome thing to own.They are best till date.I could judge your Intensity and taste for music from that.
Cheers.

Last edited:
all those kind ornaments destroys the original recorded intended sound..

..I had given up those branded one sometime ago. none could satisfy me......
The original intended sound is what I had been looking for, and its hard to get.
All the branded ones I have are just okay, but not at all near to perfect.
The pursuit goes on.
Again best of luck for your DIYs. Will get in touch if I need some help.

The original intended sound is what I had been looking for, and its hard to get.
All the branded ones I have are just okay, but not at all near to perfect.
The pursuit goes on.
Again best of luck for your DIYs. Will get in touch if I need some help.
Sure you are always welcome.

Today I found an paper advt off ACER brands video pocket projector for home at Rs.15k? anyone heard about it?

Last edited:

Top Bottom